You need to have your insides medically examined. Do you take a tube down the mouth or up the butt?

I’ve had the pleasure of having both some years back. Fortunately, I was sedated for both - twilight, I think they called it. Anyway, I preferred the rear attack as it was painless, while the other option left me with a sore throat. Sad part was it was all due to me taking too high an aspirin dose each day. So much for self-medicating…

When I was recovering from my ulcer, I had both, in the same procedure.

Are drugs allowed as part of the survey? I’ve had the down-the-throat way, with nothing but a slighty numbing throat spray to ease the way as I needed to get home on my own afterwards, and I would do anything to avoid that experience. It was quite traumatic.

Up the ass for me please.

I’ve had both procedures done twice. They spray your throat with anesthetic to suppress your gag reflex. And all you have to do to prepare for that is not eat. For the lower endoscopy you have to do horrible, horrible things that should not be spoken of. I would choose the throat tube over the butt scope every time.

I take things in the bum for fun anyway, why not do it for business too?