SNL's ''Bel-Arabs'' in the reruns?

Many years ago, there were some sketches done about the “Bel-Arabs,” a take-off on the “Beverly Hillbillies,” only they came about their riches one day after “Shootin’ at some Jews.”

Just wondering if they include that sketch on the reruns.

i saw it a few years ago, late night on NBC. Dunno about now, Com Central only plays crappy recent episodes.

I saw a rerun of that sketch a while ago on Comedy Central, I think.

I saw it within the past week. They were satirizing ABSCAM.

Remember the Sabra Price is Right? Tom Hanks was the host and would haggle with all the contestants over merchandise that clearly wasn’t what it was advertised.

“Cordless Telephone… very good!” (as the presenter rips the cord off of a regular phone)
Mike Myers played a contestant who was returning to return his “prize”. Advertised as a portable CD player it turned out to be a child’s bank. “When did you drop it?” was Hanks reply.

A Satellite Dish, advertised as having “Toshiba Guts” was nothing more than rabbit ears. Chris Farley asked “Will it help me get channels?” Hanks: “It won’t hurt you getting channels”.

Then CHris Rock comes up and Hanks sends Adam Sander to “Watch him”.

I’m pretty sure that the Bel-Arabs was an old SCTV sketch, not SNL.

“Bel-Arabs” was a SNL skit. I saw it on a rerun on E! I remember thinking to myself, “they sure could get away with a lot back then.” The “Bel-Arabs” were helping the FBI catch someone.