Wonder Twins on Adult Swim! (It's a GOOD Thing, Trust Me!)

Anybody see these vignettes on Adult Swim? Hysterical parodies of the original Super Friends characters that are just dead-on about what would happen to those folks in real life!

The best one (though none of them have been bad) was the one where the WTs were called to rescue a frat pledge from a bear cave. Jayna turns into a gopher digs a small moat around the bear and Zan turns into water. The bear looks at the “gopher moat,” shrugs, steps over the “one inch gopher moat” and proceeds to maul the frat pledge to death! At the funeral, the pledge’s mother slaps Zan and Jayna for being so stupid! Utterly priceless. There’s talk of a Wonder Twins movie, and if it’s like the shorts on Adult Swim, then I, for one, will be going to see it!

Those shorst are very funny. I think they might be like Itchy & Scratchy though. Funny in small doses but draw it out too long and it gets tedious. They should definately be put in a Harvey Birdman episode though. More then just the brief cameo they had so far.

More Harvey Birdman! Where is my new Harvey Birdman epidose? When can I expect my new Harvey Birdman epidsodes? Why aren’t you getting my Harvey Birdman episodes?

They’re getting new episodes of, well, just about everything this fall.

Zan’s ‘I…I was the bathwater.’ line is a classic, even if that’s all there was to his appearanvce.

I just love finally seeing the stuff we all imagined would happen to those two.

I saw that same short. I laughed for days. The Wonder Twins were not too bright.

Paraphrasing the mother, “We learned an important lesson today that a gopher moat will not stop a bear. Oh wait. I already knew that…”

“I could be defeated by a sponge. It wouldn’t even have to be an evil sponge.”