tank command board game

does anyone remember this game from the 70’s if you do please tell me how to play it as i have lost instructions (last time i played this i was 8 years old thx

I’m at work presently, but I would like more details about this game so that I can do an adequate research. In the meantime, could it be Avalon Hill’s Panzerblitz or Panzer Leader game ?

ok the game is set out on a board,its designed as a battlefield at each end you have a command centre this comprises of numbers in a line 1 to 10 above each number there are holes that you put pegs in. At the bottom of the numbers there is a slider,each end has a pull cord there is a plastic tray that slides up and down the battlefield on the plastic tray sits 8 tanks four for each side the idea of the game is to get your enemy tanks over your minefields which are holes in the board with pegs in as you get an enemy tank over one of these minefields you pull the cord which makes the pegs pop up knockin over the tank the objective is too get all your foes tanks off the battlefield hope this helps thx

Sorry, it doesn’t ring a bell

by the way the game was actually called TANK COMMAND made by IDEAL TOYS in 1975 hope this helps

No, sorry, not familiar with it. Oh, and since I forgot twice before, welcome to the Boards :smiley:

cheers mate!!!:smiley:

Thank you. BTW, check your e-mail.