The all amazing JOE CELL !!??

Um…
Is this real?
Does it work?

How does it work?

I found out about this amazing invention and it seems to fantastical to work…

Search in google etc for " joe cell " and you’re bound to find tons of links.

:eek:

actually… can someone just build it and tell me if it works cos me and my flatmates are way too lazy.

…we dont like wasting our time on crap that doesnt work.

No. It doesn’t work.

There is sucha thing as zero-point energy, sort of, but it’s miniscule. Certainly not enough to run anything useful from. This evolved from an experiment to measure the Kasimir force, which measured the force on two metal plates brought close to each other in a vacuum. It amounted to mere micrograms.

no…no no no…no…NO…NO…

this cant be…

have you tried it…??..

PROOVE IT… IT MUST WORK!!!

… I want it to work :frowning:

If “Joe” can prove it works, fine. Physics says otherwise. It’s all bullshit like this:

The thing is, hydrogen burns with a bluish flame. It’s little things like that peppered throughout sites devoted to pseudoscience that make me raise an eyebrow.

yeah ok…
we’ve just been reading this site here http://energy21.freeservers.com/as125.htm
and well, um… if its all bs then this guy wasted one hell of a lot of time lol

the most suss. thing is the “Y” factor

" oh oh really? it doesnt go? WELL IT MUST BE YOU!!!"

hahahah hmmmmmmm something to think about aye

If you research much into pseudoscientific claims, you’ll find a freat deal of that kind of attitude. It’s always the researcher’s fault when experiment fails to back up the claims of the crackpot. Have a look at James Randi’s Website. He’s a magician who has devoted himself to exposing frauds and crackpots like this.

If a free energy device was simple enough for a garage hobbiest to build, there would be no supressing it - everyone would have one by now.

And anytime you find description of a device which claims “Orgone energy” as the secret of how it works, you may accurately assume the entire thing to be bunk.