Looking for Skeleton Puns

Aside from “BONEFIED!”, can anyone think of any good skeleton puns out there?

Do they have to be humerus?

No. Just the bare bones, please.

and you’re making no bones about it.

Hmm - I suppose there could conceivably be a transnational bit of post-accident surgery wherebyy the Nip bone was connected to the Thai bone?

Ye gods, if I typed that out loud, I must need more coffee (which might also explain why I don’t understand the “bonefied” thing.)

Ah, given a time-machine - until about 25 ish years ago, you couldl not buy alchohol on a Sunday in Scotland unless you were a BONa fide traveller.

Hmm - or there might be a cooking disaster after which one was left with only “bone, bone, on the range”.
Um, it’s all right - I’ll leave quietly!

I’m not thinking clearly because I’m running a femur.

Some people think I look like Pelvis Presley.

…these aren’t puns, are they? Whatever they are, they’re bad.

I’m asking if you want them to be rib-tickling, or just hip?

Why didn’t the boy skeleton cross the road?

He didn’t have the guts

Why didn’t the girl skeleton cross the road?

She didn’t have the balls

Would love to help and was asking within my immediate radius for ideas. The boss came up to ask me what I was doing and had to tell him a little fibula - he looked very sternum and walked away muttering. So I am sorry I won’t be able to help - best of luck with your search…

With average skull, I’d think you’d find yourself more than carpalable. Turn on the radius and relax.

<-- is skullking behind the door

“Pat, Ella, have you two been introduced?”

Favorite new actor: Holden Magroin

[alright, alright, I stole it from Friends]

I’m tired of takin’ it on the chin, but I’d give my eyeteeth to be a more forehead-looking person.

Oh, tibia in Paris now that spring is here!

Attendance at the meeting is mandible.

Socket to me!

. . .

OK, that’s it. Ulna longer be a participant in this nonsense.

I wish we could automate these puns. It’s a pain to do them mandibally.

But could any computer possibly comprehend the stapes of jokemaking: timing and comic irrelevance?

I don’t know, but I won’t say it’ll never happen. That could easily become a boner.

Boss has gone home now so I won’t get the sacrum if I continue looking for puns. Still haven’t thought of any yet though…

They told me I broke my tibia but that turned out to be a fibula.

Q: Why did the nympho date a skeleton?

A: 'Cause he always had a boner for her.

A skeleton walks into a bar and says to the bartender, “Give me a beer… and a mop.”

Puns are part and tarsal of the skeleton. It’s gauche to carpal puns. Now, I don’t want to make too many ribs or someone will slap my coccyx.

Guess I’ll have to bone up on my anatomy.

My favorite: We were watching Army of Darkness. There’s a scene where some skeleton warriors are dragging along some scantily-clad women in chains. My friend blurts out, “Look, that one has a boner!”