American Small Business Needs

Small business needs to find help, thoughts, answers, or where to get fianical help. All proper questions will be answered in proper manner. Need advice or ??? what can you help with.

web site: www.intacap.com

lostinmire, this isn’t really the right forum for this. Maybe IMHO would be better, but ask a mod for advice. I just don’t see a “great debate” here. It will also help a lot if you can articulate a little better what you’re looking for:

1. What are you trying to do? From the weblink, it looks like you’re marketing pneumatic tools, but what is your target market?

2. In which specific areas do you need help? Marketing, Sales, Finance (mentioned), overall how to get started, etc. A good source is the Small Business Administration, their website is at: www.sba.gov
    There are several broad categories there:

• Starting your business
  • Financing your business
  • Managing your business
  • Business Opportunities
  1. Some general important things:
  • Network. For you this might mean joining the local Chamber of Commerce or broader organizations geared towards the types of manufacturing where your tools would be used.
  • Create a business plan. There are lots of books on how to do this, or if you want to send me an email I can get more into what this should contain.
  • Make sure that you’re adequately capitolized, this is a huge stumbling point for a lot of new businesses.

The list can go on and on, and you can get some help here, I’m sure, but you’ll need to be a bit more specific on what kind of help you’re looking for.

Good luck,

Shibb