Chewbacca or Worf?

Who would win in a fight? Hand to hand, no weapons.

I figure it would have to be a fight to the death because neither of them would cry mercy.

I gotta go with Chewy on this one. He’s got over 200 years of experience, he’s got claws, and he’s definitely got the reach advantage. Worf would hold his own for a while, but the Wookiee would lay the smack down on him in the third.

Chewbacca all the way!! He’s quite the bad ass.

Now… Taz or the Road Runner?

Chewy. Duh.

Taz and the Road Runner… in a race?

If that’s what you mean, I’d have to go for the Road Runner. I imagine the way Taz cuts into the earth causes a bit of friction, slowing the little sucker, down.

I agree with the Roo on the race thing, but if it was a street fight, no rules, Taz would eat the Road Runner. Literally.

Martha Stewart and Heloise. Go.

I can’t back this up, but I have a feeling Heloise fights dirty. She’d pound Martha good while she was looking up stock quotes.

Mr. Ed or Mr. Greenjeans, go.

Chewbacca, all the way.

Warf was was WAY too wrapped up in his own inner conflict between bieng a Klingon and bieng too human and all that “honor” baggage.

Chewies the strong silent type who you KNEW was ready to drop the nutty laser-shooting crossbow and put the smack down.

Oops. forgot myself there…

GreenJeans was a sneaky, stealthy, ninja-like charactor. Always popping up outta nowhere, and WAY too clever for mister moose’s ping pong ball tricks.

Poppin’ fresh Vs. Toucan Sam

One gulp. Bye-bye dough boy. (My brother always said he must’ve been stoned, the way he giggled all the time)

How about a tag team event?
The Keebler Elves vs. Snap, Crackle and Pop

Good one. Keeblers have them in numbers, but Snap et al have the elves in youth and military training. My vote is for Snap, Crackle and Pop.

How about Einstein vs Feynman takin’ it to the parking lot?

You kidding? Feynman had forearms like cables from all his bongoing. He’d pop Albert’s head off like a grape.

Big Bird vs. Captain Kangaroo

Feynman was WAT too dependant on weapons, stabbing his opponants with pointed diagrams, Einstien had the advantage of astounding speed, moving so fast thet he could actually strike a blow BEFORE the punch was thown and the added benefit of the quantum mass the punch delivered as it approached the speed of light.

Howz’ about Pac Man vs. Dig Dug?

Big Bird doesn’t have thumbs. The Cap’ would kick his feathered ass.

I don’t know who dig dug is, so I’ll go with pacman. ::hangs head in shame::

Snap, Crackle and Pop make a lot of noise, but they’re nothing but air. Keebler Elves eat them for breakfast.

Snuggles the Softener Bear vs. Poppin’ Fresh?

When I saw the thread title, I thought you meant that romantically :o In which case it’d be Chewy, of course. Worf talks too much. Fightwise, I’d also have to go with the Wookiee.

Morris the Cat vs. the Fancy Feast Persian

Catrandom

Easy! Dig Dug would stick a hose up Pac Man’s ass and inflate him till he popped like a zit! :slight_smile:

Definately the Fancy Feast Persian! Morris the Cat was just too lazy in my opinion.

How about Ray Stevens VS. Wierd Al Yankovich?

Cleaning up a little:

Poppin’ Fresh bakes the Bear

Ray just isn’t focused enough. Weird Al.

The Tidy-Bowl Man vs. The Scrubbing Bubbles?

Scubbing Bubbles. They were really militant. (I actually bought some, because of the scrubbing bubbles. Sucessful advertising at work!)

Morris the Cat always had a cynical-slacker-but-also-Judo-expert kind of feel. Besides, Fancy Feast Persian would be too afraid of bending a whisker.

Weird Al would just confuse Ray until he had opportunity to attack. Al.

The Bloodhound Gang (the TV show, not the band) vs. The Ghostwriter Gang.

I think The Bloodhound Gang would be at a serious disadventage against Ghostwriter --an entity who cannot be sinply explained away via junior high science.

So as long as the Ghostwriter gang steers away from traps which can be easily foiled by knowlage about electromagnets, pinhole cameras or water tension, they’ve got it in the bag.

Bill Gates Vs. a jar of chiggers.

Who knows? But I’d sure like to see THAT! :wink: