So what should I change my username to?

I was thinking “Cult of Perspicacity”, but then it occurred to me that I’m really not all that bright.

So, we’re gonna have a day of suggestions, then a day of voting. May the best handle win :slight_smile:

** Really Not All That Bright** It says it all and gives everyone else a heads-up.
Or, along that vein:

Box of Rocks

WiringIsNotUpToCode

ElevatorStopsHalfWayUp

Clueless ClogBoy

ThisSpaceForRent

DNAnotUpToCode

If your first name were Hugh, then you could do **Wandering Hugh ** ;j

Re-name yourself–[ul]
[li]**Pork, The Other Sex Meat[/li][li]Boo-Boo[/li][li]Llama Rustler[/li][li]Ee-Ai-EE-Ai-OH![/li][li]MOMMY?[/li][li]Electric Zookeeper[/li][/ul] **

You know… the names don’t have to revolve around my mental acuity (or lack thereof). That said, “ReallyNotAllThatBright” is definite frontrunner in my book.

What are your hobbies,favorite animal, color, movies or music? That may help with picking a name.

Are you from Holland? Can we make fun of your heritage,in, of course, the nicest sense.

Oooh! Ask me! Ask me!

Why the name change?

Madcap Platypus

So, what happened? Dutchboy said in the OP that there would be a day of nominations, a day of voting, then Shazam! a new name. There has been nothing since the nomination stage.

Are we waiting for a ruling from Katherine Harris?

Maybe dutchboy208 has become a dutchman208

Thus, I vote for dutchman208. That, or scabby monkey. Who doesn’t love a scabby monkey?

Dutchboy has the flu and has been abed with a fever for two days. Tonight is the first time I’ve been able to sit upright long enough to use the computer.

Anyway- I refuse to be a scabby monkey. I’m a monkey with excellent skin.

I’m not Dutch, either… dutchboy is a nickname resulting from a freshman-year incident involving two six-packs and a gallon can of yellow Dutchboy brand house paint. I… er… drank it. Well, not the whole thing, but a mouthful. And yes, it was an accident.

Favorite movies are Office Space, the Shawshank Redemption, and Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels.
Favorite animals… hmmm. I suppose I’m fond of anything that won’t eat me or leave droppings somewhere I’ll step in them.
I listen to techno, trip-hop, and punk, mostly.

Mangetout , I already asked you. Read the OP. :wink:

World Eater , I’m really just bored of this user name. I use it for AIM, its my e-mail, etc. etc.

Well, if you want a nod to your illustrious past, you could be Drinks Paint. Barring that, maybe something that combines your interests? How about Techno Space and Two Smoking Shawshank Punks, Hold the Droppings? Clear and to the point.

Lt. Postmaster

Twice the fun, half the calories.
(My luck someone already has it and I ripped them off… but screw you if that was the case… I have a certain disease no one has diagnosed)

Drinks Paint gets my vote. I wonder how **Eats_Crayons[/] likes it

preview, preview, preview :smack:

Red Swingline Stapler in honor of Milton.

**The O Face **

**Not Enough Flash **

ok…

1. Whothehellknows

2. Yellowbelly (get it, yellow paint…)

3. ScooterSkipper

4. ShotOfPaint

5. SizzleNuts

6. ZipperFish

7. YellowBollocks

8. DuctTapePants

9. IHateYellowPaint

10. Daftboy208

Stew on these, i’ll be back.

Oh great! NOW I’m gonna have to alter my sig! :wink:

Shirley and Bosda - those were hilarious. Made my morning!

I vote for

ReallyNotAllThatBright

Box of Rocks

and of course…

Pork, the other sex meat (jeez, where do you come up with this stuff?)

In terms of new contributions, hmmmm - how about

No Really - It Was an Accident

Need Help with Username

and - to really stretch this and take a risk, I humbly offer:

dutchboy209

Okay… the big winner will be announced tomorrow, given the mild interest in giving me silly names :wink:

I’m still leaning toward ReallyNotAllThatBright , although someone suggested JustCallMeBlank in an IM earlier and I like that one too…