YEEEEEOOOWWW! Nair on my balls!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Oh lord, forgive me for my sins! How could I have been so stupid?!? I told my girlfriend time and time again not to leave me alone; I get bored and do stupid shit! I’ve been like this all my life.

I mean, it says right on the package not to use on genitalia, but this is female Nair, I thought I was exempt! My scrotum just covers my genitalia, it’s not techinically it! I was born under a bad sign, the devil made me do it, it’s not my fault, I’ll be a good boy mommy!
:smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack:
Just make the burning stop!

Did it get rid of the hair at least?

Nope. Not that I’m a very hairy guy to begin with, I was just screwing around, but it takes 4 minutes. I estimate I lasted about 45 seconds.

BAND NAME!! :smiley:

And the envelope, please.

“Howard Dean was quoted out of context; the full quotation, please?”

May your nosehair catch fire every time you sneeze.

I thought this was going to be the urban legend, about the guy who wakes up with a hangover and a really itchy crotch after getting drunk and pissing off his girlfriend the night before…

Tell me this was not because you saw that thread and thought “Hm. Waxing sounds painful…think I’ll try Nair instead…” :stuck_out_tongue:

I use the Veet there regularly and haven’t had any problems. Maybe I’ve desensitized my ballsack :frowning:

Which Veet? They have wax, mousse, spray gel …

No no no no no… You’re supposed to use NADS on your nads. I just love those Nads commercials.

I was planning on the mousse, but when I got to the store I couldn’t remember if it was the mousse or lotion that had been recommended. The lotion had a “sensitive skin” variety and was a little cheaper, so I use that. Once it’s gone I’ll try the mousse too.

Is this stuff made to remove hair?

I’ve been keeping my scrot’ covered with extra strength neosporin + pain relief but I’m pretty sure I have chemical burns. The skin is all red and blotchy and slighty moist with a pus-like substance and incredibly sensitive.

The screaming, however, lasted the four minutes recommended on the bottle.

And speaking of ‘out of context’, this quote snippet sounds completely obscene. <grin>

You think that’s bad? Try getting Marzena Hair Remover Lotion (with new inhibitor!) on your vulva( or, insert name for very sensitive and unprotective skin around vagina here.) ! Now that hurt for days!

Yup, works like a charm. Doesn’t really feel like anything while it’s on, the bottle recommends 5 minutes, more if that doesn’t work, and no more than 10 total. I do 7 or 8 just to be sure it does the job. When I rinse and wash it all away it burns just a little bit, just a little more sensitive overall, but that only lasts a few minutes.

Seriously, I hope my balls are just pain-resistant, and not desensitized in general.