Taking Over the Internet - Have you seen this website?

Pure Lunacy - Might not be completely worksafe

Has anybody else seen this? Don’t be fooled by the giant titanium rings (which are made of titanium rings no less) or the link to the live webcam of Mount St. Helens. This website is awful in a whole new way. There are plenty of bad websites out there, but this one is interesting in that it seems to have a point, but I can’t figure out what it is. I think it’s anti-women. It might be anti-grownups. One thing is for sure, it has something to do with IMMORTALITY. It’s only not worksafe just because of some language somewhere far down the page.

My brain hurts now.

(Bolding mine.)

I think that the main point, besides selling TITANIUM RINGS!!!1!!11 is to say that we are all murderers, women especially, since we have children and they will all die some day. Apparently children have a right to IMMORTALISATION! that presumably, non-children don’t have. Oh, and something about how women should be grateful to men for our willingness to have sex with them (something I try to tell girls all the time, naturally), and the Illuminati.

See this man in a white coat? This man is going to take care of you now.

Funny I was just in Sedona, and whilst driving through Oak Creek Canyon I saw a dude with a scruffy beard, ratty clothes, holding a sign that said: **“Former Pixy Dust Spreader for the tilted whirl. Will work for food” ** I never knew he’d show up with a website though.

Hmm. Interesting. There definitely seems to be some resentment toward women expressed there.
Excuse me while I go rinse my brain.

computer dish football.

Makes you kind of wish you’d hired him, huh.

I went to that site. Once. in 1960. for 20 minutes.

I imagine this guy’ll be getting raped (def. b) every day for many, many, many, many, many years to come.

User name!

It’s like a bottle of Dr. Bronner’s soap, only it doesn’t leave you clean and minty fresh.

It seems this guy links to all his other pages, from all his other pages.

Found some dandy images… Harry Potter, Psychic Police, ETERNAL DEVINE REFRACTION , And the guy responsible for the whole shebang.

All in all, I’d say the worst thing about the guy is the hideous animated background.

This reminds me.

There’s this woman who often walks through town talking quite loudly to herself. I usually just walk past but I’ve often thought I’d like to hear her conversation.

It seems that Alex Chui has joined forces with the TimeCube guy.

My guess is that here is an example of schizophrenia at its finest. His is a self-fulfilling prophecy. He is the voices in his head, and they are all talking at once, all the time.
He just wants others to hear them too. Except, of course, for the woman who told him to f*** off at some point. which, of course, translated by the voices is all women.

Don’t scare me anymore, ok? :slight_smile:

Ouch.

Also? Worst background ever.

What I find most admirable is his ability to combine his desire to protect children’s rights to immortality while simultaneously trying to sell/advertise? titanium rings, condos in Maui, and psychic services.

Weird.
This page fires up my Dialup Connection Dialog Box.
That’s strange as I use a router through an ADSL connection.
I wonder if that site is not all it seems.

You guys are brave souls. I can’t even get through the first paragraph of that. What is he on? And can I get some?

I’m not sure you’re actually supposed to read it. Even with the enormous yellow text. But I tried. I just kept finding myself focused on the blinking lights.

And now I’m quite dizzy. I detect something inherently wrong. It might be subliminal.
I’m really scared. :frowning: