ENTERPRISE's final arc -SPOILERS-

Following a link from here, I find a very disappointing Vulcan/Human baby pic.

No detail shown, drat it all.
Peter Weller being in the final story arc as a Terrist (pro Earth terrorist), makes me yearn for the line to be said to him, “Not my damn planet, monkey boy!” I find it strangely fitting that Buckaroo Banzai will finally be in a Trek episode, considering all the BB inside jokes in TNG.

What ya bet that Majel’s voice gets used in the Riker/Troi holodeck scenes as computer voice? That would make Majel involved (either voice or as a guest star) in every form of Trek there is; movies, series, and animation.

Oh, good, put the spoiler in your title. Thanks a lot. :mad:

–Cliffy

Sorry, Cliffy. The Vulcan/Human baby news has been around for several months now in Trek circles. I’ll ask a mod to change the title.
ENT Final Arc Spoilers would be a good title.

Sorry to hijack, but has the holodeck rumor been substantiated, or is it a parting shot from disgruntled fans?

Trek Today says they got it from UPN

They are usually spot on with their spoilers at TrekToday, btw.

FWIW, most of us rabid Trek Dopers don’t think anything in a Trek thread is a hijack, as long as it’s about Trek.

Goin’ out with a blaze of retardation, I see. :frowning:

Are all the other Trek Dopers on vacation?

And Cerv, apparantly, yes. :dubious:

Do babies cause more pain when they emerge with pointy ears?

I’ve been back for more than a week now. Has anybody seen Aesiron?

Well, no vacation here, but I still have to catch up with many episodes this season. I’ve been taping them, but have a big backlog on watching them…

Wanna see something gross?

Check out Mirror T’Pol’s bare belly. For some reason it just makes me sick:

http://www.startrekuk.com/missions/images/ENT/ENT-epi094-154.jpg

And here is half-burned Mirror Trip’s face:

http://www.startrekuk.com/missions/images/ENT/ENT-epi095-189.jpg

Phlox is going to be one scary bastard in those eps.

That IS a wire-frame image of NCC-1701 (no bloody A, B, C or D!) on the screen behind T’Pol in that first image, isn’t it?

I think so. I haven’t read every detail on that ep. I know the Defiant is involved in some way, also.

From what I read, it’s actually most likely a wireframe image of the Defiant.

Except that the wireframe looks nothing like the Defiant (unless you’re referring to some non-DS9 Defiant) and everything like NCC-1701.

The Defiant from the Tholian Web episode of TOS.

New episode this Friday, April 15th!

Bound

My soul is prepared. How’s yours?

Well, baseball is steamrolling over that episode 'round these parts, so “Bound” won’t be aired until midnight or maybe 12:30am.

Figures.

How many more new episodes are there, and when is the last one? Are the remaining episodes all part of the arc mentioned in the OP?

I see that they’re returning to their roots and attempting to go out with as much Panda as possible.

John Mace, according the preview for Bound, there are 6 episodes left.

Hi everyone.

(wanders off humming It’s Not Easy Being Green)