How much are these coins from French Indochina worth?

I recently found some coins from French Indochina, and I was wondering how much they might be worth. My valiant Googling yielded little information, but I did find old auctions on ebay.fr for two coins similar to mine (here and here). I wasn’t able to find any information on the others though. Other than a half cent and a twenty cent piece like those on ebay, I have:

A heavily worn 1 cent piece from 1920. It is copper-colored, and has a round hole in the middle. There are four Chinese characters on the back, I can recognize the characters for “one” and “hundred” but not the other two. The French text says “République Française” on the front, and “Indo-Chine Française” on the back. It is about the size of an US quarter.

A 10 cent piece from 1941. It is silver-colored and says “République Française” on the front, and “Indo-Chine Française” on the back. There are no Chinese characters. About the size of a dime. The front also shows a woman holding an olive branch.

A silver-colored coin from 1909. The front is identical to the 20 cent piece I linked to, the back says “Indo-Chine Française,” “Piastre de commerce,” and “Titre 0.900. Poids 27 Gr.” It’s about the size of an Eisenhower dollar.

Does anyone have any idea how much these might be worth, or how I could find out?

In ‘fine’ condition, this coin is worth about $.75. Heavily worn, probably zero. It’s bronze, by the way.

In ‘fine’, this is worth about $.20, in ‘uncirculated’ about $5.00. Composition is copper-nickel.

This coin is .90 silver and in ‘fine’ is worth about $10; in ‘uncirculated’, about $95.

All this information is from the Krause 2004 Standard Catalog of World Coins. In reality, the coins are only worth what someone is willing to pay for them.