importing an expensive toy into Canada: duty/tariff question

As a Canadian living in Canada, if I go to a bike shop in the US and buy a bike for US$2000, what duties/tariffs/fees would I be responsible for when I brought the bike back into Canada? I expect I’d be charged GST, but what other fees would I incur?

From this DEPARTMENTAL CONSOLIDATION of the CUSTOMS TARIFF 2005 site, section 87, “Vehicles other than railway or tramway rolling-stock, and parts and accessories thereof”, it seems bicycles are subject to a 13% MFN tariff, as well as various “preferential tariffs”. I don’t know what any of the abbreviations mean, and my search of the Canada Border Services Agency website for the definitions has been fruitless.

Can anyone help me?

I can’t find a lot more in that government site. I did find this, though:

The statement from the Canadian International Trade Tribunal on this can be found here.

A poster on another message board asked a similar question, and was told

It’s also mentioned that you have to pay GST and PST.

The campus paper at the University of Manitoba says:

So, I haven’t found an official word, but between the Border Servics document and several news stroies about the (proposed) new tariff lisitng the existing tariffs, it looks like 13% is all you’d pay. Plus, of course, GST and PST. It looks like a bike valued at $US 2000 would be above the price affected by the new 30% tariff, by the way: