American Idol-- 1/31. My birthday edition!

Liked 21 so much, I decided to come around once more to it. This time I’ll do it trying to remember names of auditioners going to Hollywood.

At least we can remember the good ones, right?
Paris, Kelly and, um. . .

Yeah, with age comes forgetfulness.

So, which contestant do you want to sing you “Happy Birthday”?

Why Bullethead, of course!

Happy Birthday, Beege.

I’m really ready to move on with this competition, but there’s supposed to be someone jaw-droppingly good in Vegas, so I’m curious enough about that to tune in.

Ryan — as good a male country voice as I’ve heard. And Chris Daughtry — a fine old-school rock ‘n’ roll singer.

Happy birthday, Biggirl! :slight_smile:

Thanks Lib and Walter for the birthday wishes.

From one who watches these threads from afar, Happy B-Day Biggirl!!

Oh ya, I am interested in the “best contestant evah” from Vegas thing as well.

For the alleged contestant to be better than Paris, he or she would have to descend from Heaven on a cloud attended by a thousand angels, and sing like an Arizona breeze in a Minnessota winter.

On your birthday, Biggirl, just remember that as long as you don’t look like Mikayla Gordon, you already look fabulous. :smiley: I’ll have a drink for you while I’m watching tonight.

Oh, and remember guys: POTUS is speaking tonight, so it’s only an hour long. Schedule accordingly.

Happy birthday! That’s all I really have to say for now. It’s been a long day.

I agree with that. Nice figure of speech.

Thanks again everyone. My hubby asked me where I wanted to go eat for my birthday and I said, “But tonight is American Idol!” We are going to Vegas for our vacation this year but I swear it has nothing to do with this TV show."

I hate this guy. Take him off already.

Did Paula say he was from “Fakersfield”?

He’s crying? That wasn’t a joke?

My thoughts EXACTLY. People are sure. . . complex? Layered? Deep? Crazy?

I hate it when they don’t sing the freakin’ note!

Color me unimpressed with the belly dancer.

I almost didn’t recognize that song. And I don’t think I mean that in a good way.

I can’t understand why Paula would say no to “Redneck Woman”. That girl is good!

Heh. Ryan Hart (“El Screamador”) isn’t a “family guy” - Sunday nights on Fox! Heheheheheheh.

And Heather Ward could be the new Vonzell. Or, at least, she could make me like Gretchen Wilson songs.