House is a repeat tonight (12/5)

booger.

I was all jacked up and ready to go for the new episode tonight when a little voice in the back of my brain said “didn’t the preview last week say ‘in two weeks’”? So, I checked it out and the voices were correct.

Apparently, they will be showing the Three Stories episode tonight. It’s a great episode and shouldn’t be missed by any House fan since it’s the one where we get all the background on House’s condition and how he got the limp.

I am beside myself to find out what’s going to happen. Did Wilson really do it? What will be the aftermath of House punching Chase? Will House go for rehab? I have many questions that need answering and I don’t want to see a repeat - even a great one.

Am I alone or is anyone else all bugged about this?

Having caught House fever in May, I was very, very glad to see this episode.

Yeah, me too. I’d read a discription of it on the web after I’d discovered House during repeat season, but it was great to actually see it. I thought it was cool how the class kept getting bigger and bigger as his story progressed. A good episode definitely worth repeating.

Ok, I love the three stories episode (even if it’s a bit strange), but why was House on a two week skip? Was there something else on of groundbreaking importance that I’m unaware of at the same time, or is Fox just spinning the Wheel of Scheduling again?

After November sweeps is over, networks put a lot of their shows on hiatus until after the New Year, figuring, I suppose, that people will be too busy Christmas shopping and otherwise getting ready for the holiday to want to watch TV.

Three Stories is the epiosde that got me hooked on House. After I saw it, I sought out the DVDs and caught up with the show. I was annoyed it was a repeat until I saw what episode they were playing. I think it was their Emmy episode that season.

I actually limit my work availability so I never have to work Tuesday nights - don’t have DVR and I refuse to miss House (or CSI for that matter). I work mornings those days instead - actually am running late now! But I am curious to see what will happen in the next episode.

I’d like to take this moment to mention a pet peeve of mine;

Her name is Dr. Lisa Cuddy. Not Cutty. two D’s. Boobs, double D’s, get it? Thank you.

So, unless I’ve been whooshed and spelling her name like that is intentionally hilarious, please stop it. You know who you are.

I hyperventilated and lunged for the remote when I saw Sela of the Frozen Face on my screen, until I realized it was a rerun and relaxed, just muting most of her parts. Shudder.

Another thing is how much younger and Hugh-Laurie-like HL looked two years ago. Yikes. I mean, I know they’re scruffin’ him up for the addict-hits-bottom storyline this season, but dayum.

Oh, there are other actors/characters on that show? For me, I’m not watching *House, *I’m watching Hugh Laurie. (he makes my . . . well, you know)

Yes. Yes, indeed, I do :smiley:

Back off, he’s mine! And, keep your hands off Alton Brown while we’re at it.

As someone said in another House thread: I would pay to watch Hugh Laurie shovel shit.

Pardon me!

Greg is MY teevee husband. Please find someone else to…well, you know.