What I hate about Geraldo Rivera

To be honest, there are many things I hate about Geraldo Rivera, but I’ll let you handle the rest…

1. He’ll literally spend a whole minute asking a question of a guest–covering background, laying the groundwork, expounding on what the answer might be, finally asking the guest the question… only to interrupt immediately with a loud, “Wait, wait, wait! We have to break, we have to break. I’m sorry, we’ll be right back.”

Doesn’t this moron have any kind of clock in the studio? After, oh, 10 years or so in the broadcast business, hasn’t he realized that you need to give a guest more than five seconds to answer a question?

On a side note: Just HOW stinky must Gerry Spence’s buckskin jacket be?

Let’s see…

A guy named Jerry Rivers who changes his name to seem more ethnic?

Don’t forget, this is the guy who gave investigative journalism a bad name. He’s a snake oil salesman, willing to distort a headline to generate viewership and to put up any argument to inflame people.

He’s an idiot. And isn’t his latest headline-grab that he’s dating Darva Conger, that stupid bitch from “Who Wants to Marry a Millionaire and Look Like a Ridiculous Slut on TV?”

What I hate about Geraldo Rivera. Gee, let me count the ways.

1. His nose is deformed from being decked one too many times.
  2. He’s a lawyer. :slight_smile:
  3. He thinks any publicity is good publicity.
  4. He kissed and told.
  5. And lied, acc. to Bette Midler. And I trust HER.
  6. He talked about nothing but O.J. Simpson for 3 freakin’ years.
  7. He’s a lawyer. Did I say that already? :slight_smile:
  8. His makeup is too yellow and makes him look jaundiced.
  9. He sucks up to people who agree with him and dismisses people who don’t.
  10. He paved the way for Jerry Springer.

He is??? Oh good lord.

I have a hard time believing he’s real. I think he’s just a particularly well-drawn cartoon.

Did you see the series he did about his one- or two-month long sailing vacation? There was nothing, not one fucking speck, of anything interesting about it…but I bet he got to write the vacation off as a business expense.

Schmuck.

Is he actually still around?

I know he calls in to Howard Stern every so often, but I didn’t realize he still had an actual television show.

So… when is Donahue on? =)

If I ever saw Geraldo Rivera, I’d look him right in the eye and I’d say, “Hey, I think I know where Al Capone might have buried some stuff. You interested?”

I second Lovelee’s post… Geraldo’s still around?

I lived for his show when I was in highschool. I’m not proud of that.

i was watching one of his shows. it was about child molestation, and right in the middle of this girls speech he butts in and says “his sweaty, greasy hands caressing your child body” right then me and my friend looked at each other, busted up laughing and promptly changed the channel. kinda of like pressing on a serious burn wound. hes lawyer pig who twists facts for his own enjoyment.