So I met the prophet last night....

Yes ladies and gentleman, the one.

Of course he has yet to be recognized for his true standing.

The chuches as we know them are lying to us, the only thing athiests have right is that the churches are not speaking the true message of god.

Gods return will be heralded by the birth of his twin grandchildren 14 months from now. That and the nuclear missle attack on China. Of course the only reason the govt blew up the WTC and shot the pentagon with a missle was as an excuse to invade Iraq, so they could build missle bases there. To nuke China in retribution for the deals made by Reagan in 1982 that would eventually turn control of the US over to China. Of course it dosen’t matter because the Chinese are decades ahead of us in weapons technology they will just turn those missles around midflight back at us destroying the christian world. But then god will arrive, Satan will repent, every human that ever lived will be resurrected and the seas will be lifted into a protective sphere around the earth leaving enough land for all of us to live forever after in peace and harmony. Only natural and nutritious foods will be eaten and fruit will grow in abundance from every tree.

Ok, so the actual speech lasted about an hour but thats the nutshell version.

Gotta love customers…sometimes they say the damndest things.

I for one will welcome our new Chinese overlords.

That’s one I haven’t heard before.

Did he have a long, white beard?
Can’t be no Prophet without da Long White Beard.

You forgot to mention the military bases on the moon.

Do you work in a bookstore? I swear, I’ve gotten stuck with that very same guy.

well he had one, but the guvvermint hushed it up

You have seen him too :eek:

No, no bookstore I’m an onsite PC tech. I was at his home. Trust me, my imagination was waiting for the “AND HE CALLS FOR YOUR INNOCENT BLOOD IN SACRIFICE!!!” MWAHAHAHAH!!!

Insert Drachillix screaming like a little girl and beating futilly on the locked front door.

Well his sources clearly state 93% of the earth is covered by water, 7% ain’t gonna be enough for all of us rising from the dead.

flawed duplicate

Possibly he’s referring to a restoration of the antediluvian water vapor canopy, described here .

Utter hogwash. My source on the street* tells me that the Chinese are currently stalemated in their war with the hidden Soviet army over control of the Hollow Earth. Fortunately, he is able to keep them both in check using his ability to detonate their nuclear warheads with the power of his mind. Oh, and Satan is actually a three-headed crab who directs the tiny sodium-fueled UFOs inside the human bloodstream-- my source was very clear on this point. He supplied me with much useful information during his three-hour presentation, complete with literature. I suspect he’s somehow related to the TimeCube guy.

*–although technically, he is generally found in my parking lot, not the street.

And he paid you for an hour for you to listen to that?! If so, I hope your rates are high enough to warrant that.

When come back bring BBQ pork bun.

I did my best to sort out an obnoxious connection with some damn winferno secure browser while he talked so I guess he was getting the ear bending for free, although at $49/hr, I should just let him talk.