M-O-O-N - that spells moon!

Inspired by this thread, what are some of your favorite quotes from the works of Stephen King?

“You can’t be careful on a skateboard.” - random kid from IT.

“I’m your number one fan.” - Annie Wilkes from Misery

“Like the drink, only not spelled the same.” John Coffey from The Green Mile

“Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.” Vera Donovan from Dolores Claiborne

“God pounds his nails.” - The Talisman

I want to talk to you real close–Norman Daniels from “Rose Madder”

“My life for you!” Trashcan Man

“Shoot, shoot, you Ethiopian jug-fucker!”-the Reverend Sunlight Gardiner from the Talisman.
I dream of using this insult one day.

“Good old Wolf right here and now!” Wolf from The Talisman

I loved Wolf.

“I don’t give a fuck if the old gentleman had three cocks. I want to know who buried your grandfather so we can get on!!!” --McVries (IIRC) The Long Walk

Ok, I know it was actually Richard Bachman, but that is still my favorite line by him.

SSG Schwartz

“Either get busy living or get busy dying” Andy - Shawshank Redemption

“The soil of a man’s heart is stonier” - Judd - Pet Semetary (especially as spoken by Fred Gwynne in the movie)

“I can see your filthy pillows” - Mrs. White - Carrie (I like to say this to a girlfriend of mine when she’s wearing something low cut)

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed. -The Gunslinger

“Lady fingers… they taste like lady fingers…” from Survivor Type.

The last word of Pet Sematary: “Darling.”

Heh. I say “right here and now” for a whole lot of things. SpouseO thinks I’m nuts.

It’s not really a quote, but whenever I see a shade of electric green anywhere, I *always *think of it as Tommyknocker green.

“Open up that metal filled mouth of yours and gobble my crank!” - Leland Gaunt, Needful Things

Another one popped into my head. (It’s not from one of his books, but since you said “works”, I figure it’s alright.)

“Thanks for the ride, lady! Thanks for the ride!” The Hitchhiker (Creepshow 2)

Yes, anything King - short stories, mini-series, books, movies…

I don’t remember that. Who was he talking to? (Metal filled mouth?)

I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?

It’s longer than you think!

That line still scares me when I think of it.

Got mine. I shuddered like you wouldn’t believe when I read that. One of my favorite short stories of all time.

“Officious little prick.” The opening line to the Shining. I often think that when dealing with a few of my cow-orkers.

“Osh. Kosh. By gosh!” Another line from Wolf, my fave King character.

( Dolores beat me to the other one.)