Help finding an office chair

My trusty office chair is giving out. I’d like to find the same model again, but for some reason it’s becoming quite difficult to locate online, so here’s hoping one of you all have better luck than I do.

It’s basically a high-backed chair. The back is made of mesh, the arms and height are adjustable, and the seat is a blue cushion. It’s fairly heavy duty.

To my recollection, it was bought at Office Depot sometime around the year 2002. The bottom of the chair has a sticking saying “Reg #CA-31813. Office Depot 2000. Imported from Taiwan”

I realize the exact same model may no longer be for sale, but if I could at least find a picture of it online it would aid me in finding a similar product.

Barring that, what are you sitting in that I should buy instead?

Have you tried poking around on the Herman Miller web site? They seem to be the go-to company for mesh chairs.

Regarding recommendations for chairs, I alternate between a Bambach Saddle Seat and a 1950’s-style swivel chair.

However, you might see if Galen Cranz is recommending any particular models these days.

Here’s onethat seems to fit the description. I googled mesh office chair and got tons of hits, and I’m not sure how to narrow it down without seeing yours.

I’ve started to sit on a yoga ball at home recently. Surprisingly comfortable, and being able to bounce adds an element of fun. Weeeeeee!