New in box: Blue 'Bloggie' HD digital camera/camcorder plus accessories

Hello friends,

I received this set as a gift and, for various and involved reasons, can’t return it (I never could find out where they bought this from). I’ve had this set since the summer but have never used it, and in fact bought my own digital camera briefly before receiving this, so I have no real need for it. I thought someone might find this a good Christmas gift for a loved one.

All of the items are new in their boxes or original packaging, but some of the boxes have minor shelf wear and that sort of thing, in case you’re the perfectionist type.

Asking $100 for all plus shipping, payable by PayPal. I can ship easily via UPS or USPS out of my office - let me know if you need a quote. Cheapest option likely to be there by Christmas will be USPS Priority Mail which is under $10 for US.

Review of this camera at Cnet

Amazon link

(Amazon seems to be sold out on blue models but they do exist. The model number on my box is mhs-pm5k, I’m not sure if the final k means anything, from what I can tell this may refer to the accessories kit.)

Bloggie camera
Color: blue
Includes 4GB memory stick in the box

Comes with these accessories:

Sony Cyber-shot Bloggie case
Model LCS-CSU
Color: black

Precision Design SecureDigital, Compact Flash, Memory Stick Pro dUo Wallet Case

Precision Design Spudz Mini Microfiber Cleaning Cloth with Elastic Cord and Case

Vidpro Camcorder Screen Protector

Camera/Video Mini Tripod (Vidpro) model WT-5