Women, why do you look at men's junk ?

I wonder what they are trying to get an indication of at times. Because I’m not really wearing anything as tight that I think would reveal the size of anything so to speak.

So what gives ?

Checking for boners, of course.

Is your fly down?

Because I like men, and I like their junk, and they all fill out their pants in different ways. It’s fun to look. Do you really have to ask? Same reason you stare at my chest even when cleavage is covered.

Is that something we do? I don’t usually find myself doing it. Well, if he’s naked or something, yeah, but with a clothed guy, not so much…

Weird question. We don’t. At least most of us don’t… there’s always a few…

Well, I don’t. Unless something really graphic draws the eye.

I like men all right (physically…), but have little interest in their junk unless unless it’s someone I’m going to have sex with.

I can’t ever remember checking out a guys junk…and especially these days with baggy pants where you can’t even see if they HAVE junk. Now tushes…yes. But I have the same problem with saggy pants…nothing to look at unless their shirt is up and then I’m always afraid I’ll see skid marks. I’m much more interested in a man’s face, eyes, voice.

For the most part, I don’t look unless you’ve done something to make me aware of it such as walk up close to me when I am sitting in a chair. I *may *look if there is sexual tension between us, and I get the opportunity but don’t expect it.

I’ve had exponentially more men address the hidden microphone in my breasts than I have done to the possibly more visible one in their pants.

Random guys? Nope, “MY” guy? Sure of course! Especially if there were evidence of possible hay rolling in my future. I tended to like to help it along back then. (I’m single now, so no I’m not interested in random “junk”).

I have to say, the only time I’ve ever caught a woman checking my junk out is when we’re, you know, involved.

It means they’re thinking about you sexually and wondering what you’re packing.

Just yesterday I caught a lady friend of mine going through my “junk drawer” in the kitchen. She claims she was just looking for a screwdriver. But I don’t know man, I just felt violated.

I’m not much of a junk peruser unless the junk is making its presence known.

Years ago I had a supervisor at work and damned if I couldn’t help but notice that he had the biggest pair of balls I’d ever seen. There’s no way you COULDN’T notice – yeah, he had on pants but they were just … ya know … THERE. And they were ENORMOUS.

Other than that I can only recall one other time of junk perusing – as a teenager, watching a friend playing basketball and OH MY GOD. It was awake and along for the ride as he ran up and down the court and … yeah. Huge. My girlfriends and I were highly impressed.

I don’t.

Why do you look at my tits?

Because they’re titilatingly lovely.

Generally don’t. I sometimes stare mindlessly into space and if your junk were to be my randomly chosen focus point, I suppose I might seem to be fixated on your crotch. But when I do that I might as well be looking at a coffee mug on my desk.

I don’t.

Unless I’m on the beach where banana hammocks are all the rage. Then it’s like slowing down as you go by a car crash - it’s so horrific you can’t NOT look.

I generally don’t. One time, though, I was in a thrift store and there was someone about 15 feet away wearing tights with nothing on over them. Made me think they were a woman but with a really huge mons veneris, so I couldn’t help staring at such an unusual sight - then I looked up and saw this person was a guy. :smack: