Does This Disneyworld Exhibit Still Exist?

Many years ago, our family visited Disneyword.
There was a neat exhibit, which was a 360 degree/Omnimax theatre , with a story about Jules Verne. The show was narrated by a robot, with the voice of Robin Williams.
The family across the street from s jst came back from Orlando-they said they didn’t see this.
I hope it is still around.

Wikipedia has a list of all the current attractions at DisneyWorld. Scanning it quickly, I didn’t see anything Verne-ish. I’m assuming “The Seas with Nemo and Friends” is referring to this Nemo, and not this Nemo.

You’re talking about the Monsanto-sponsored CircleVision 360 exhibit in the Tomorrowland part of the Magic Kingdom at Disneyworld, which also included Mission to Mars and Space Mountain. CircleVision 360 used 9 screens and movies filmed simultaneously by 9 cameras. The effect was amazing (and for some a bit disturbing).

The film you saw was called From Time To Time.

The exhibit closed in 2007, I think.

The exhibit was originally shown at the New York World’s Fair of 1964-65 and was GE’s Carousel of Progress. That version had one major difference (other than a lack of Robin Williams): it really was a carousel. You got in one of the sections, and the seats would revolve around the central area, moving from one time period to another.*

The later versions had the stage turning and the seats remaining fixed.

*They were all similar: an audio-anamatronic father of the household would describe all the new appliances in their home (a surprisingly large percentage of which were made by GE).

The Carousel of Progress is not the same thing as CircleVision 360. You’d never describe the Carousel as a movie, so I vote for CircleVision.

The CircleVision theater in Disneyland is now part of the queue for the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters ride.

The actual attraction you are looking for was (yes, was, sorry!) called Timekeeper. Robin Williams provided the voice of Timekeeper and Rhea Perlman was the voice of 9-Eye, the time traveling robot. That space has been replaced with the Monster’s, Inc. Laugh Floor which is a fairly cute show, but not as entertaining as Timekeeper IMHO.

Yesterland. All the rides, attractions and other things at Disneyland that are no more. :frowning:

ETA. Includes a section for DisneyWorld.

Wow, I remember seeing some movie about the bicentennial in there in about 1975/76ish.