Facebook "Timeline" Question.

Yeah so I personally think the Facebook Timeline is creepy as shit, but that’s just my opinion. Will it eventually roll out so that you **have **to have it?

I “whitewall” my page all the time - that’s when you delete posts as you go along so your page doesn’t get all cluttered with old statuses, photos, events, etc. and it keeps everything current.

My question is: with that creepy Timeline, will all my deleted posts magically reappear?

That actually happened one day many years ago: I was scrolling down my page and posts kept popping up that I KNEW I had deleted and weren’t there earlier. I had to delete them all over again. It was weird. (The weirdest part is that it went back as far as the last post my best friend wrote on my wall before she passed away.)

I really don’t want to be reminded of the sucktacular year I had in 2008, or all the banal status updates I make in a typical day.

Anybody have any experience with this?

Everyone will have it eventually.

Yes, you can delete things from it, or set permissions on things, like you currently can.

I’m just wondering if all the previous shit that I deleted will pop up again. I don’t want to have to re-delete 5 years worth of statuses & junk.

That’s why I’ve been putting off getting the Timeline, because if all the old crap DOES show up, I would deactivate my entire account and start again from scratch. Which would suck too.

(Yes, I know, I’m far too picky about my Facebook page.)

I didn’t notice anything reappearing.

Perfect, thanks for your help!