I can't stand your face, celeb.

There are some celebrities whose faces bother me. Not because they are particularly ugly but because, well, I just do not like them. The faces, that is. I have my reasons. Here, I’ll list them for you.

Robin Tunney. Her face is not symmetrical. I know, I know. . . nobody’s face is symmetrical but her’s is so out of wack that it makes me uncomfortable. If there was only a way I could watch The Mentalist and not get twitchy whenever I look at Robin’s lopsided face.
Chris O’Donnell. Mr. Smirky McPunchyerface has no idea how to smile. None at all. Gah! He takes away all the joy of watching LL Cool J be all hunky without the lip smacking. LL is mighty fine when he’s not licking his lips all the time. O’Donell, however, I wanna kick in the nuts. His every emotion is conveyed with that stupid smirk.
Damian Lewis What the hell is that thing under his nose? There should be a mouth there but instead there is a lipless maw of unrelenting horror. It’s as if he sucked all the lemons that existed in the world at once. I find his lack of mouth so disturbing that I can’t watching Homeland.

Surely I’m not the only person this superficial. Who else is bothered by a celebrities face?

(shrug) He’s a Ginger. I’ve had to put up with the many ways they are misshapen all my life.

This is The Dope and we are ALL that superficial. It’s why we need this outlet, because family, friends, and the general population would give us shit for it.

I have lots of these but I’ll start with the first one that always comes to mind when I think “she’s gorgeous but I hate her face” . Keira Knightly is undeniably gorgeous in still photos, which is why I couldn’t find a better example, but she has exactly one facial expression when acting; the angry, set jaw scowl. No matter what she’s trying to convey she seems like she’s talking through gritted teeth.

Something about Jennifer Hudson has always irritated the hell out of me.

I hate, hate, hated Connie Britton in “American Horror Story” and looked forward to her painful death.

And who didn’t want to tossFrancis Fisher overboard in “Titanic”. Granted, her role was not supposed to be sympathetic so it may be to her credit that I felt revulsion for her.

And the girly fan favorite Taylor Lautner is an absolute mystery to me.

Okay, that’s enough superficial hate for me tonight. I’ll be back tomorrow with more petty venom.

Francis Fisher always looks like she’s getting over a cold and Taylor Lautner looks like a pig smelling shit.

Which reminds me of Renee Zellweger, who always looks like she’s smelling cabbage cooking.

GEORGE CLOONEY! Just looking at his head bobbing smirk makes me grit my teeth.

Renee Zellwegger and her eternal squint.

Dax Shepard. So gross. Almost ruins Parenthood for me.

I would be happy to take him off your hands.

Minnie Driver has five pounds of gauze stuffed in her jowels.

Your link didn’t work for me so I looked (what turned out to be) him up. I don’t know why I was expecting a girl. Probably because Dax on Deep Space 9 was mostly a girl. Anyway. . .

[noparse]Lopsided! Arrggh![/noparse]

Leann Rimes.

Then there’s Sarah Jessica Parker.

Like Bethanny Frankel, who I think actually has* gills*.

Owen Wilson and his amazing stupid nose.

The dude who plays Larry David’s brother. His ugly puss is showing up everywhere. I can’t watch ‘Luck’ because of him.

nth Sarah Jessica Parker.

Cameron Diaz: she looks like a lamprey eel.

Sarah Palin: there’s something about that mouth that just says “cruel”.

Kim Raver - I think she’s supposed to be drop-dead gorgeous, but there is something weird going on with her face.

Paris Hilton’s head has always looked to small for her body to me.

Wilford Brimley.
The kid who starred in the American Pie movies. I so want to smack that leering clueless smirk off his face.
S.J. Parker: “she looks like a foot!”
And so so many more…

Ryan Gosling looks like his head was squashed between two cinder blocks.
Christian Bale has a cruel mouth.
I can’t stand watching either of these two in anything.

that’s her on the right, right?

For some reason, I am really irritated by people with downward-pointing eyebrows. However, I’m not bothered by Sam Donaldson, but there are others:

Salman Rushdie. With those eyebrows, every time he smiles, it looks like a smirk and I just want to punch him in the face.

Rachel Zoe

I’m sure there are more, I just can’t think of them at the moment.