I can't stand your face, celeb.

That would be the words she speaks.

And yes, this thread is as superficial as a cosmetics advert.

I’ll add, if anyone actually thinks someone can really have a “cruel mouth” or “smug eyebrows”, they should book themselves an appointment with a retrophrenologist. :wink:

I feel the same about Scarlett Johansson. Something about her cheekbones and her chin just doesn’t add up for me.

I never noticed she even had a face…

Ryan Reynolds may be a perfectly nice young man–but that entitled, smug, frat-boy smirk of his makes me want to slap him till he cries like a little girl.

I’ve never understood why he’s the more famous one. His brother is both non-deformed and much funnier.

Then there’s this guy. There’s something not quite right about him that I just can’t put my finger on. :smiley:

Nancy Grace and her evil scowl. Bitch

Drew Barrymore’s goddamned permanent smirk. Can she not speak without smirking?

Crista Miller in the later seasons of Scrubs. I’m not sure if she had plastic surgery or over-did the Botox or had a mild stroke or what, but she went from being very cute and normal looking to having a weird, immobile facial expression that made looking at her kind of off-putting.

Combine that with tilting it at some retarded angle as she often does when posing, the insipid simpering smirky smile she usually affects, and what I swear is a stroke victim droopy eye on one side, and she’s my vote.

Provided without comment.

Justin Chatwin, the guy who plays Steve on Shameless, is my contribution to the thread. He has the Minnie Driver giant cheeks problem, plus buck teeth and a fivehead.

Taylor Swift. There’s something about her eyes that I find really frightening. They look like android eyes or something.

Pistols at dawn my good man.

Angelina Jolie has never done anything for me, her lips are too big and distracting.

I don’t typically say “I can’t believe I’m the first to mention…” but I can’t believe I’m the first to mention Shannen Doherty and her crooked eyes.

Add me to the Owen Wilson list.

I’ve missed what were probably some decent movies because i stand stand to look at his face.

Sandra Oh. I’ll never watch the show because I’d have to look at her

Takes all kinds, I guess… I like how she looks.

Courtney Cox apparently got Crista Miller’s plastic surgeon’s number from her - watching “Cougar Town” last night, they were both in the same scene in close-up, and my thoughts were along the lines of, “That’s a whole lotta plastic surgery we’re seeing there.” (And not a lot of movement around the lips and eyes.)

Jay from Silent Bob and Jay. Just the thought of him unleashes a hatred in me that I seldom feel.

Oh yeah, Pasty McSquinty Squeak.