So is Luann about to lose her virginity?

Or will she get busted by her parents first?

Either way, [del]will there[/del] how much moral outrage will there be?

Nah. Just as they really start to get into it, Puddles will disappear and they’ll spend the next two weeks looking all over the neighborhood for him before they come back to the house to find him hiding in a closet.

I vote for the parents walking in on them.

Sorry, I can only concentrate on one Teenage Mutant Comic Babe at a time. At the moment I’m more fixated on Hilary from Sally Forth.

If I had my druthers, I’d say they skip to the parents coming home, whatshisface already gone and Luann acting a bit befuddled and suspicious.

There will be no sex.

Don’t think so, they haven’t even managed to get Brad & Toni into bed yet.

And I vote for the parents coming home.
SS

Wow. I completely missed the evolution of Luann. The Luann I remember is the second from the left. When did all this happen?!?

That’s kind of a weird pose on the bed in that last frame. They look like they’re lying on their backs, side by side. Are they awkwardly making out? Is this a cut forward to the aftermath? Did they spontaneously die from that kiss?

Of course they have.

“The Brad was delicious” slip at the family dinner table kinda made that clear.

“The best planned lays of mice and men often go astray.”

Luann is what, 25-30 years old?

They’re in the bedroom, not the champagne room.

When did Luann get so hawt?

It is a family comic strip, and the character is a minor, so I doubt very much that the results will be blatantly spelled out. I kinda suspect the box with the two of them lying on the bed is all there will be.

As for Luann getting ‘hot’ and being 30 years old or so, the characters do age in the strip. But I believe it’s at about 1/4 the rate of real-time. I think Evans has been stretching it lately. B-wad moved out and got a job and a girlfriend, but Luann seems to be held back a year or two to stay a teen.

To me Luann is seizing an opportunity. Aaron Hill is in Hawaii; Gunter is and will always be a nerd, Elvis is just a little kid who happens to have a zillion dollars, and Quill is right here and now. Looks to me like she’ll take the chance.

As long as they don’t start doing the 9 Chickweed Lane hand jive…

They’re going to get caught, by the way, because Luann is an idiot who can’t tell time. She thinks she has three hours (at least!) before her parents get home, but they’re only supposed to be gone from 10:00 until noon. Only two hours.

I say to Luann, the comic strip, the same thing I say to TV and movies when they tease at doing something dramatic and controversial, story-wise:

ahem

“You don’t have the stones.”

Luann started out around age 13 or so and has progressed in comic strip time to a high school senior, maybe 17+. Along the way she lost the baby fat and at one point got her hair straightened:
Before
After
So yeah she’s definitely not the ugly duckling anymore.

(BTW: my favorite fanwank of that strip is that Luann and Tiffany have a repressed lesbian obsession with each other- it’s like they’re each other’s alter-egos.)