A High Quality Movie Starring Edward Norton

For fans of Edward Norton (I am certainly one of them), I’d like to recommend a movie that is not very well known but is most excellent.

Leaves of Grass (2009) Leaves of Grass (2009) - IMDb

is a very entertaining film. Norton plays identical twin brothers who hail from Oklahoma. One has retained his accent and his original Oklahoma perspective on life. The other has become a highly successful college professor who teaches Philosophy and is being courted by a Law School to establish a Philosophy department in the Law School.

I cannot decide whether it makes any sense for a Law School to have a Philosophy department. Somehow I doubt it. But this movie is a beautiful character study and Norton does a wonderful job playing these two characters.

Keri Russel also stars as a romantic interest. By the way if you haven’t yet seen her latest TV series (The Americans) The Americans (TV Series 2013–2018) - IMDb

It has gotten one of the highest ratings of a TV show of any show I’ve ever seen on IMDB and IMHO, it is well worth the 8.2 rating. If you are at all interested in Soviet espionage in modern America, I would whole heartedly recommend you watch a couple of episodes of this series. I think you will probably like it. I really enjoyed it.

Susan Sarandon plays their mother and I enjoyed her performance as well. The younger brother (who remained in OK) is a thorougly modern Hydroponic marijuana grower and his setup is very interesting for all who may have any interest at all in Hydroponics.

Anyway, I sincerely hope you will take a look at this film. I thought it was just wonderful.

thanks, hadnt heard of it