Crafting and Cooking Dopers - Introducing Kew and Kew, Booksellers

rjk and I both sell books on Etsy.

I specialize in craft books (both vintage and recent), and I have over 750 books in just about any craft related subject you can imagine. My shop is Breezy’s Crafty Books.

In addition to the regular Etsy interface, I’ve constructed my own interface which lets people find books in my shop via tags. Breezy’s Crafty Books Tag Surfer This site orders books by “interestingness”. I would dearly appreciate feedback on this - is it an intuitive and/or useful way to find books you are interested in?
Bob specializes in vintage cookbooks - he has 59 cookbooks currently. His shop is Any Old Cookbook. Also, Bob has a lot more cookbooks than what he has up! If there’s a particular cookbook subject you’re interested in, let us know and we might be able to find something to fit. (He’ll probably have a dozen books, the real question is whether we’ll be able to find them!)

Very cool! I will share you store with my knitting group. Some of the members are really into lots of different crafts and love vintage pattern and such.

This is too coincidental not to share. I never go into Marketplace but I clicked on it by accident and Crafting caught my eye since I am a quilter. Then today I get a package from a friend who is a packrat and is purging. It included a copy of Rose Wilder Lane’s **Woman’s Day Book of American Needlework ** and the Books of Patterns and Instructions for it.

If this is something you can use I’d be happy to send it to you so it may find a good home. I’m not offended at all if it’s not something you can use!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/177250579/womans-day-book-of-american-needlework?ref=pla_similar_listings

I just sent the email to your hotmail address, will that work?

I have one copy, but I can certainly take another one! Send it to me and I can send you a coupon that should cover the price of a book & shipping!

And feel free to look over my quilting books

You want to build me, that’s fine, but I’d rather not be eaten.

Reported