1-2-3 GO! Your best 2- minute sandwich!

You Have two minutes to get from the door of your kitchen to your sandwich on the plate!

I just fixed mine:
Ciabatta bread, the majority of thecenter scooped out to make room…

Alternate the following:

pre-sliced pepperoni (thin)
pre-sliced provalone
Kalmata olives, split in my fingers
bunches of baby arugula

YUM!

I’m rather fond of the standard PBJ with a third layer of bread for extra PBJ goodness. Mmmm… peanut butter.

Multigrain bread, sharp cheddar cheese, green leaf lettuce, Thousand Island dressing. Sprouts optional.

Definitely my go-to sandwich.

Cinnamon raisin bread
Cream cheese spread thin on one slice
Apple butter spread thin on the other
Put slices together
Eat

I just made this quick sandwich:

Sourdough bread
Mayo
Mustard
Ham
Sharp cheddar cheese
Tomato
Lettuce
Red onion

Whole wheat sandwich thins (no time wasted on scooping out bread innards)
Salami
Provolone
Banana pepper rings
Balsamic vinegar
and a heaping pile of broccoli sprouts.

Baton of multigrain or granary bread sliced lengthways, sliced tomato, Camembert, butter, home-made mayo.

Baton of multigrain or granary bread sliced lengthways, butter, bacon (3 rashers), fried egg (1) sliced up a bit. Option: dash of home-made mayo.

A choice of two:

1. Whole-wheat bread, mayo both sides, a little hot sauce, cheese (usually Old Quebec 3-year cheddar), deli meat if I have some, maybe greens or a couple of green onions or pickles or olives.
  2. Whole-wheat bread, peanut butter on one side (one of the “peanuts and salt only” brands), Seville orange marmalade on the other, sliced banana in between.

I think you cheated. That took more than two minutes!

A sandwich with spreadable cheese AND butter AND mayo? That’s pretty impressive commitment to the joys of fat. I relate.

Challah, smoked salmon, cream cheese, lemon juice, pepper

PS: Sourdough, brie, pear

PPS: Baguette, Manchego (cheese), Prosciutto (ham), fig spread

You are a truly adventurous eater, going to the places where I rarely, virtually never go: fruit and meat. Fruit and almost anything savory. My answer: No, thank you.

Two open face slices of Crusty French Bread spread with, butter, Garlic and Herb Alouette, topped with several thin slices of hard salami and proscchiutto, and that’s it (veggies would just water it down.).

-A two minute fried egg sandwich.

Smoked fish on a bagel with alouette, Tomato and avacado.

Well, my toaster is kinda slow, but other than that this is a quick sandwich.

Toast two slices of your favorite sandwich bread. Spread some of the Basil-Roasted Walnut version of this on each slice. Add some sliced turkey.

Eat.

That basil-walnut cheese is SO GOOD. You cannot believe.

Pimento cheese is my go-to.

Two separate 2-min sammiches:

I’m almost 30 years old and I still, every once in a while, make a FlufferNutter. Except I don’t use the marshmallow stuff in a jar - I don’t think I’ve ever owned a jar - I just use the little mini marshmallows.
Mr. HorseShoe, who was born’n’raised in Texas, had never laid eyes on such a thing and was a little perturbed the first time he saw me make one and eat it. I guess it’s a regional thing, but what region I don’t know, since we moved around a lot when I was a kid. Or maybe he was just weirded out that I wasn’t using the jarred stuff.

I’m a big fan of making a steak sandwich. We grill up a ribeye or two fairly often, and the next day, the cold sliced leftover meat goes on some good bread (household opinions vary on what, exactly, constitutes “good” bread for sammiches and there’s only the 2 of us, so I won’t even go into that) with some thinly sliced onions and a good handful of cilantro, and I guess a little mayo.
Oh, man, I love beef with cilantro and onion. Mmmmmmm… that combo is Le Yum.