10 year anniversary

Ten years ago today it ended with her. Nobody here except me has any idea what I’m talking about, but ten years ago was the last time I saw her. I believe that it wasn’t her desire, and it sure as fuck wasn’t mine, but circumstances fucked things up, and we had to part. All of the little pathetic shits who said it wasn’t that big a deal and that I was being stupid and living in the past, can burn in hell. I keep wishing I had a time machine and could go back and do something, but today I know even as it was at the time I knew there was no way the load of bullshit of this world could be overcome. Anybody who ever tells me agian that I’ll get over it is gonna get thrown through the nearest fucking windowonto the busiest street I can think of. Ten years, and not a day has gone by that I havn’t thought of her, and not one goddamn day will go by when I don’t. When there is someone meaningful in your life, who is suddenly completely out of your life you can’t get over it. If you think you can that you don’t understand the first goddamn thing about love so shut the fuck up.

I am curious. What exactly stops you from locating “her?” If she has passed on I am very sorry , but other than death what could keep two people who want to be together apart?

Maybe you should elaborate a bit on the specifics, and I could offer you my "wonderful"advice. It is amazing how an uninvolved party can cut through the bullshit, and offer impartial advice.

This is precisely how all of the people who know exactly how you should live your life, have absolutely no control over their own lives.

Thanks for the thought but there is no advice that can help. Just a no-detailed rant from the bottom of my heart. just sitting here with me second bottle of Knob Creek commemorating the day.

Think of it this way: at least you have good bourbon.