14,000 Hamas with Egyptian citizenship

Breaking

Egypt TV announced that Egypt’s Ministry of Interior is collecting all the information of Hamas members who were given Egyptian citizenship by ousted President Mohammed Morsi when he was in power.

Egypt recently announced they would close all Hamas offices and businesses and seize all the assets that they opened under Morsi after declaring the MB a terrorist group.
It’s said that 14,000 Hamas members with MB terrorist links will have citizenship revoked.**

The USA refuse to declare the MB a terrorist group.

Egypt and the Gulf (apart from Qatar) really cracking down on the MB jihadists in recent weeks following Morsi removal.

Egyptian TV Nile News

Good job arresting those Hamas guys, Egypt. The people of Israel salute you.

Reported - no link or discussion or debate.

Marmite Lover, while I support your desire to discuss and debate issues throughout the middle east, I have to question your behavior.

Just this morning you’ve posted three issues without much in the way of backing material nor real debate. Such accomplishes nothing and doesn’t contribute to the mission of Great Debates. In future threads, please maintain proper form and have a topic you wish to debate.

I’m going to cross-post this to the threads you started this morning and encourage you to do better in the future. More threads like this - vague statements to others writing without an attempt at debate - will be closed or moved at moderator discretion.

Hamas aren’t a terrorist group, they are a social organisation and a political party. Last time I looked they were the elected government of the Gaza Strip, which borders Egypt.

Well, they do all that and also shoot rockets and use suicide bombers. I think that’s what gets them called terrorists. Not the social welfare stuff or politcal stuff…all the terrorism.