2004 Malibu

http://www.edmunds.com/future/2004/chevrolet/malibu/100181799/photos.html?tid=edmunds.f.review.leftsidenav…2.Chevrolet*
These pictures don’t do it justice, but I love this car. I want one!!!

I know that a lot of you don’t like Chevy’s, but this one might totally surprise you. :smiley: :slight_smile:

Oops! I thought this was going to be about the beach! :cool:

The car looks nice. Sort of reminds me of the Altima back, a little.

The car looks nice, unless you are looking at the front. The fromt of the car looks shoddy and thrown together.

Looks like a Camry with a Chevy truck front end.

The front end isn’t as great as it should be, but I’ve seen uglier. (element)

I have a brochure of the car. The car, I think, looks better in the brochure than it does on that website.

Honestly, I think the last really nice looking car ever was the 1994-96 Chevy Impala SS and the 1995-2000 Monte Carlo.

kputt please don’t tell me you are going to part with your famous cavaqueer? it just can’t be!!! and dude, what’s up w/this “peace out” crap. when did you turn “hip” roflmao

Nah, I prefer a classic Malibu from the 70s. mmmmmm sex on wheels baby.

My wife and I are on an extended test drive of a 2003 Malibu. She was rear ended last Saturday while driving her trusty 94 Corsica. The insurance company rented her the Malibu, a car she has talked about wanting for a couple of years if she was to replace the Corsica. The ride is not what I would have expected but everything else has exceeded my expectations.

The only thing worse than the 2004 Malibu has to be the Cavalier from ANY year. Chevy is once again caught up in trying to copy what the Japanese have been doing for the last 5 years or so.

Hell…why by a Chevy COPY of a Honda when, for just wee bit more money, you can get a REAL Honda and have a MUCH BETTER car?