2014 US General Election Results

Well, the polls are closed in Ohio, and I just watched a local ad for an Ohio Democrat. I hope they don’t have to pay for it.

Well, it’s nice to see that they found a way to help the local economy. :wink:

Virginia too close to call while Kentucky was called instantly? That’s not good for Warner.

It’s early, but VA is looking like Warner will win VA by roughly the same margin as Obama and McAuliffe did.

Ha-ha. :slight_smile:

So far, so excellent.

Don’t jinx it!

Good to see the South elect a black Senator for the first time.

I agree! Didn’t really expect to win KY-Sen or OH-Gov, but FL, VA, NC, NH-Gov looking good so far, GA headed for a runoff as predicted.

What’s going on in VA? Is Warner just waiting for a bulk of votes from the D.C. area, or is this a real dog fight?

He did lose one area near DC.

Cochran in MS. Alexander in TN. Collins in ME. Session in AL. Inhofe in OK. Lankford in OK. Durbin in IL. Booker in NJ. Markey in MA.

Governors: Bentley in AL… TN GOP guy wins. Wolf beats Corbett in PA.

Reps lost the governership in PA.

The 8:00 ET Senate flurry has <ahem> no surprises.

8pm EST - polls are now closed throughout the Eastern time zone except NY, and through much of the Central. Kansas closed at 8, except for a little sliver along the CO border. AR closes at 8:30, WI, LA, CO close at 9, IA at 10pm EST.

It’ll be interesting if Georgia (Senate) doesn’t turn into a runoff. The Libertarian is not sucking off the vote from the rural areas.

No it’s not. Virginia will come in for the Dems and the black turnout in Georgia is very high this year.

Where are the outstanding votes in VA? That is the key.

In other shocking news, the RI race goes to the Dems. Why wasn’t that called yesterday at 11am?

Usually rural areas report first.