2021 SDMB Celebrity Death Pool

Ed Bruce, who wrote the country music classic Mammas, Don’t Let Your Babies Grow Up to be Cowboys, has died at 81.

Actor/rapper Deezer D (played Nurse Malik on ER), dead at 55.

Antonio Sabato, Sr. has died at age 77.

John Reilly, “General Hospital’’ and “Dallas’’ TV soap star, dead at 84.
(He wasn’t related to John C. Reilly, who added the middle initial to his name to avoid confusion)

But was he related to Jeannie C. Riley of “Harper Valley PTA” fame? :wink:

I wonder if the film series will continue w/o him.

I hope so. He did not direct the first one, but did direct all the subsequent ones. I hope someone was ready to go and continue.

AnnaRose King, the writer-director known for American Viral and Good Enough and the daughter of King World Production’s Roger King, dies at 35 after a battle with cancer.

Ved Mehta, blind author best known for his work with the New Yorker dead at 86.

The GOP’s week just keeps getting worse:

I heard an interview last night with the longtime producer on the Up series (I believe it was Claire Lewis, she has worked on the series since 28 Up) and she is open to continuing the series, but it all depends on the willingness of the participants to continue.

I hope they choose to go on. I know at one point, one of the “kids” would only come back if Apted was not the one who filmed his segment. Resentment/anger over how he was portrayed in the previous installment.

I wonder if now that I am playing this Death Pool I will keep thinking all year “damn! that is one I would have loved to have on my list!”
OTOH, if I keep thinking that, it means the right people die and this might be a good year.

Not me. I am just proud to keep 13 people alive.

That is a nice way trait to have.

All I can say is, we’d better not be keeping Rush Limbaugh alive!

It appears Mitch McConnell may have murdered the Trump Administration, details to follow. :wink:

What does THAT mean? Hook me up with a link?

I means Yertle seems likely to support conviction and call for others to vote that way, in order to purge The Party.

Julie Strain has died at age 58.