2021 SDMB Celebrity Death Pool

Please link to where he says this.

If it is a rumor, then NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, BBC and The New York Times have fallen for it.

I’d say it’s official. DMX, New York Rapper and Actor, Dies at 50

Holy Shit! I think I scored my first (and only) point! I gotta go check my list…

oh to be deflowered by the prince-regent of England et al

I just found this. I don’t remember seeing this here.

Also, one of my original list, Nobbie Stiles, passed away in 2020. I guess this moves Betty White from my ALTS to the starting lineup.

Prince Philip and DMX: linked in death as they were in life.

John Naisbitt, author of bestseller ‘Megatrends,’ dies at 92.

In my first week as a freshman, the university had a book discussion of “Megatrends” for the freshmen (while the campus was mostly free of other students) to ease us into the college experience (I guess) (we had been given the book on our first day (I think - we got it somehow, anyway)). Not a very good book in my opinion, but a pretty entertaining discussion, particularly towards the end, when several of the professor-moderators of the discussion admitted that they hated the book (which shocked one poor freshmen attendee to his core, judging by the betrayal in his voice when he reacted to the professors’ statement).

Hey all, I haven’t been around, because I’ve been in the hospital. I fell and broke my hip and am recovering with family aid. going home earlier this afternoon.

Haven’t had time to check on all the deaths but I know Prince Phillip was one I’ll need to note. So there will be delays in posting points as I don’t have the documents from my own computer. (I’m on a borrowed computer.

So please be patient with me and I’ll try to keep in touch. Oh, and if you are on the other board, can you let them know?

Sorry for your troubles. I hope you are recovering well and taking care of yourself. We can certainly wait for updates! Main thing is for you to get healed.

Yes, sending good wishes for speedy recovery. (Especially because we can’t choose other posters on our lists). Handbasket Ho!

/s

You could go to the SDMB FB page to find out Baker’s real name – except, the Deathmistress is not on the list. Without her real name, picking her would be a bit of a challenge.

You, on the other hand, your name might possibly be easier to figure out.

Done. Best wishes for a speedy recovery, Baker!

Damn. That’s quite a big deal. Get well soon!

Ddamn; what news! Best wishes, Baker! Get well!

Native American advocate Ladonna Allard has died at 64

Get well soon! Don’t worry about a thing - scores won’t change even if it takes a while to post them.

:heart: