24: Live Another Day (a.k.a. 24, Season 9) - Episodes 1-2 (11:00 am - 1:00 pm) SPOILERS!

I thought she died a few seasons ago, killed by someone besides Jack.

Yeah, I always forget that the “between season” breaks have added so many years. It’s interesting, because last night, I was looking at everyone’s smart phones, and I guess everyone in 2022 likes using “retro” phones from 2013/2014, like the iPhone 5s, HTC One, and Nexus 5. :stuck_out_tongue:

Nope, still alive.

It’s been a while since we’ve seen her…season 4 or 5, I think. IIRC, (then Sec. of Def) Heller’s son was leaking information to her because he was in some weird three-person relationship with her and some other dude.

Fake edit: Ok, yeah, checked the 24 wiki (because that’s a thing, it appears) and yup, season 4 was her last appearance, where she got a presidential pardon for all her crimes.

I think it’d be fun if she showed up, since it has been so long, and maybe even as a “good guy” (she seems to be a mercenary, so I suppose all it takes is Jack or Chloe to offer her enough money…with Chloe’s hacking skills, she can probably make it happen.)

That bugged me, as it looked like a fan list from a web site rather than a government document - most of the IDs were incomplete. And the list implied fewer than 80 kills (less than two full columns of 40).

And what’s with the changed view on torture? CTU was shut down for it, Jack was in Senate hearings for it, vilified by every know-nothing bleeding heart around, and now everyone’s like “eh, if you don’t talk now we’ll take you downstairs and torture the shit out of you, signed off on by the Chief of Staff at the White House.”

Backstage politics? IIRC, CTU was shut down by President Powers Boothe (a Democrat, since he took over from Wayne Palmer), and Heller is a Republican (which we know because he attended a Heritage Foundation fundraiser sometime prior to season 4).