24 - Season 3, Episode 13, 1:00AM - 2:00AM (SPOILERS)

Damn I was really hoping it would turn out to be Nina’s baby!

Yep, pretty good episode. One of those episodes where I start taking notes so I will remember what I wanted to discuss onthe boards here. And then I forget to post and leave my notes at home.

Anyway, one of my points turned out to be moot. When Chloe told Chappelle not to go sticking needles in the baby, she turned her head and smirked. I found that rather devious, but I guess I was just misreading her.

Ah…glorious day…there will soon be a Kim/Nina catfight. Please oh please let there be torn clothes!!!

I thought there was a geeky blooper last night. They use Cisco network phones at CTU. We use them here at work too. If OUR network goes down, all the phones do too since they are interconnected. Yet while the virus was killing the system at CTU, Tony was still able to call people with his desk phone. My networking friend tells me a virus would have had to attack the routers to take down the phones. So that’s strike two against me.

Sherry…holy geez woman! When is that bitch going to jail???

I hate episodes that take place on a plane/helicopter.

You know, two weeks ago we had two Salazars. Now we have none. Just goes to show you that we need to conserve everything in today’s world…

Thank God the worm didn’t produce “PC Load Letter” error messages or they would have really been screwed. “What the f*&@ does that mean?”

ROFL! Funniest damn thing I think I’ve ever read here. I recognized Michael Bolton pretty quickly, but that idea never occured to me. :smiley:

I bet Jack likes to hit women during sex. And not during sex.

And, it’s now official–Sherry Palmer can bitch people to death.

What’s the upcoming schedule like? Any extended breaks coming up?

Sometimes my attention drifts during the Palmer story. Did Milliken’s wife ever actually disable the security cameras like Sherry asked her to?

We don’t know.

You may want to sit down for this…

Sweet merciful crap. I know they need to stretch out the show because there’s no reruns, but they could have done a better job breaking it up. And up until 4 am? That’s when it Ain’t It Cool News spoilers go up to, isn’t it? DAMN.

Well, My first guess was also Jack’s child – but I’d guessed perhaps CLOWdia as the mother.

That idea lasted just a few seconds until the next thought pre-empted it (the thought of how the heck could CLOWdia go through a pregnancy without Hector noticing). Ah well…

Meanwhile, Chloe is still annoying, and I still want her to die before the end of the season. I notice that she goes from secret secret secret secret secret to finally telling Chapelle who the father is… then, she seems willing to immediately blab it to anybody (telling Kim only 2 minutes later).

I’m betting Chloe’s been waiting for the opportunity to drop that bomb on Kim actually.

“Yeah, it’s your boyfriend’s baby. Huh, funny how he told ME that and not you. And he even let me babysit. Go figure.” <Chloe walks away humming a happy tune>

My prediction: Kim kills Nina before the day is done.

I started thinking about this possibility when Kim found out Jack was working with Nina and she got pissed about it. Now that Nina is in LA I believe it will happen.

I just thought of something. Remember when Nina had Chase at gunpoint and was telling him to call Jack and tell him that the situation was “600” (or something like that…I took it to mean that everything was AOK)? Then of course Jack comes in and saves the day…but unless I missed something, they never explained how Jack knew it was a bogus message. I was certain Jack would look at Chase and say something to the effect, “We haven’t used that code in two years…” or something.

Can somebody fill me in here?

Thanks

What the…? I know they have to pad the show out a bit to spread 24 episodes over a full season, but a full month? For American frigging Idol? How is this a good idea?

Now, if someone were to smuggle biological weapons or a nuclear device onto the set of American Idol, I’d watch that and be happy. Hell, they could even just throw in a little gratuitous torture:

Jack: (brandishing hot poker) “Tell me what you did with the money!”
American Idol contestant: “What money?”
Jack: (appying hot poker to eyeball) “The money your mother gave you for singing lessons!”

I’ve never watched American Idol, but that’s a series I’d make time for any day.

::Yet another skinny white loser destroys into a Motown classic::
Jack: What have you done?!

:: Jack finishes his rendition of “Happiness Is A Warm Gun” ::

Simon: Jack. I’m sorry to tell you, but that was absolutely horrifying.

:: Jack stares at him silently for a few heartbeats ::

Jack: Who are you working for?

:: Jack suddenly pulls a pistol from behind his back, points it at Simon ::

Jack: WHO ARE YOU WORKING FOR?!?!?!?!