24: Season 7: Episode 22 (5:00am - 6:00am)

Yeah, and Jack has already shot the hot redhead once today. If he shoots her again, she’ll probably never go out with him.

If she is dead, she will have no choice. Besides. we only have the two hours of MOnday left, do we not?

‘Splain this to me. Evildoers’ plot was to release the bad shit and kill 10,000 people. Instead, Jack releases it in an ambulance, then throws the door open and continues his day.

It doesn’t necessarily have to come to that.

Hopefully agent Redhead will figure out something is up once Jack starts to betray her for the second time. My guess is that she won’t. She’ll probably cry about it though.

He put the bomb in a closed room inside of the Hazmat car.

Probably my favorite part was when Jack told the paramedic to “only give him enough morphine so he can take the pain out of his voice,” and the paramedic complied wordlessly, as though he were frequently asked to administer this precise quantity. :dubious:

Anyhow, I started groaning the moment I saw the telltale signs of an impending “Kim in danger” plot. Honestly, I stopped caring about Kim being in danger even before the cougar thing. Unfortunately, with only two hours left it looks like the Kim thing is going to continue right through the season climax, which is going to be extremely disappointing unless it turns out that the bad guys decide to shoot at Jack through Kim, and somehow the bullets carry some of the magic stem cells from Kim’s body into Jack, thus miraculously saving his life and enabling him to go on an ass-kicking and thigh-shooting spree of unprecedented proportions. :smiley:

I don’t know if there is a test for TV viewing comprehension, but if there is, I bet I would barely hit double digits. :smack: :frowning:

Cool.

:slight_smile:

Excuse me! Her name is “Hot FBI Agent.”

Yep, she’s hot, a redhead and an FBI agent. 24 girls are the best!

I know – it’s a win-win situation, isn’t it? It’s not like getting shot is anything more than a nuisance to Jack Bauer, and Kim wouldn’t have to worry about cougar traps anymore!

24 has been pretty brutal lately. I wouldn’t be surprised if Kim died.

Or perhaps Tony will do a “Bonanza Good Bad Guy” and get killed saving her.

I thought she was referred to as “Jack Rawrr” after the tradition of Curtis being named “Black Bauer”.

Pretty sure it was “Agent Rawrr”.

-Joe

For a moment, just a moment, I was hoping the training Kim got for season 3 was going to pay off, and she would spot the bad guys casing her/the airport, and like, call somebody. Of course her phone battery was dead, so she would like, have to borrow one or something. But when she bumped into the lady in line, I knew those people were more important than just background. And when Kim sat with them, I was shaking my head. Nope, it’s back to season 1 and season 2 - Kim is in danger, what will Jack do?

The 24 writers are officially out of ideas. They were scraping the barrel before, now the barrel is truly empty.

I want President Palmer to walk in and ask her if her insurance covers “kidnapping, torture, and perhaps rape” - don’t think so, know with All-state.

Or Snake Doc to parachute out of a high building with her strapped to him, landing in the back of a moving truck.