3 Blind Mice gets stadium Intern tossed. @%$#^&

I had no idea a baseball umpire could toss a stadium intern for playing Three Blind Mice over the PA system after a questionable call. This is really comedy gold. I would love to attend a game and sit behind the plate whisteling Three Blind Mice next time this umpire works the plate. I wonder if the ump thinks he can toss a fan too?

You know this will be a defining moment in his career. The ump who couldn’t face the music. Somehow, he has a lot of growing to do before he’s ready for the majors.

Linkie:

Many know of the Presidential 20 year curse, but few have heard of the 13.5 year Minor League Musical Mouse curse.

I remember reading about this happening, probably in a minor league game, in one of Ron Luciano’s books.

Funny stuff!

OK, I totally get “Three Blind Mice” - obvious insult there. But what’s wrong with the Mickey Mouse Club?

Calling something “Mickey Mouse” is like calling it stupid or a joke or bullshit.

Baseball is so utterly boring that at least something happened at a game. Ump seems a bit over the top.

I think the Mickey Mouse theme is more creative- back in high school/college pick up games (albeit basketball), we used to say “no calling Mickey Mouse fouls” as a way of declaring that nitpicking was not allowed.