30 Rock - Feb 10, 2011 [OPEN SPOILERS]

Nope, it was spam; gone now. Thanks for the reports, all.

I love how Jack didn’t want to get “incepted”.
“Look at Jets pants guy. This is a 90 million dollar aircraft not a Tallahassee strip club”

“We’re having an American and SHE will be president. No matter how ridiculous this sentence sounds.”
“Lets go find a Canadian who will take our money!!”
Executive Producer
Lorne Michaels

Loved the Empire Strikes Back callout.

It was the way he held up his finger that sold it.

I kept hoping they wouldn’t break up only because I want to see more Matt Damon.

I loved Jack’s Amex Invisible Card.

The marshal was Brian Haley. I love that guy.

I didn’t get jack’s joke in the beginning. Why is “Nag’s Head” redundant?

I think Liz being in Nag’s head is the redundant part.

Yea, I don’t really get it either. I guessed it was something along the lines of Nag==Liz, but it’d be a pretty lame joke if there isn’t more to it.

Was this the first mention that Tracy won the Oscar? And when (and for what) did he win the rest of the EGOT?

Yeah I loved the envelope trading gag, but setting it up with the lame Nag’s Head gag was, well, kind of lame.

I really hope they just never mentioned Avery or the baby again. Is that possible? No? Dammit.

I don’t know if he won the whole EGOT, but this episode certainly implies that he has all four. Everyone kept saying “Congratulations on your EGOT.” and not “Congratulations on your O.” If he won a T, it might be for that play he did last season (?) where he read a phone book on stage.

I’m partially fledged. Boating accident.