50 Greatest Straight Dope Rants

I am desperately searching for the one about Bob Jones University and Jesus’ deathmecha…

I was always partial to an oldie
Mother fucking God damnit by Homer.

I mean it doesn’t really compare with Euthanist’s or Sampiro’s recent gems, but nothing can temper that bile. Ahhh, Windows Media Player 7.

I am the very model of a modern Libertarian by Kimstu.

Just thought of another one that made me laugh until I couldn’t breath Gah!!! Spider!!! Spider!!! Spider!!! Spider in my pants!!!

It’s always better for us to self categorize. You don’t want some stranger finding a hole for you, believe me.

Pardon My Attention Whoring.
I’m rather proud of my And the Neurotic Frenchie Wins again which is **BBQ Light: Less Goat Feltching Same Great Taste! **

Then there was the thread about …uhhh…kurt cameron’s nipples ? that I remember cracking up about. I had a total moment of brilliance in that post.

Well, since we’re self-nominating here, how about the one where, by abusing a beloved hymn, I lament those who don’t flush? A number of other posters made their own parodies of hymns on the same subject. Sadly, I couldn’t find that thread on a search. Anyone know if it’s still available or what happened to it?

Or the one where I castigate in poem morons who tailgate (post #26).

Not really a classic, but how many people can say they met their spouses through a Pit thread?

Robin

I haven’t laughed out loud like that in a while. But this:

Cracks me up every time I read it.