Patriots 31, Saints 10

Chiefs 17, Falcons 14. 3 OTs

Who says I don’t know anything about football. :wink:

Patriots 31, Falcons 28.

Chiefs 24
Packers 17

New York Jets 16
Green Bay Packers 13

I swear, next year I’m going to remember to make this request in the OP – I never remember until I go to create my tracking document.

This certainly isn’t a requirement, but it would make my life easier if people would format their predictions thusly:
Patriots 37, Packers 13

Team names, not locations. No need to resubmit if you’ve already put in a pick – I’ve already reformatted them all for my document. But for those still looking to put in a pick (and who happen to see this before doing so), this helps me out quite a bit. Thanks!
And yes, I know I formatted my pick incorrectly in the OP…like I said, I never remember until it’s too late…

Patriots 27, Eagles 10

Colts 24, Packers 21

I can dream, right? My two favorite teams finishing the season in order of awesomeness?
:slight_smile:

Bears 24, Chiefs 20

For no reason at all.

NFC is such a crap shoot other than the Seahawks losing and the Pats are such a favorite that I might as well go with my team in a 2006 rematch:

Bears 31, Colts 30

It could happen if the Packers help out the Bears by eliminating some good teams, or at least roughing them up and Peyton remebers that he is the best quarterback in the NFL.

Patriots 34, Falcons 13

Patriots 38
Eagles 27

Eagles over pats 42-31