9 Ways to Meet a Man

9 Ways to Meet a Man

1. Be pretty.

2. Be young.

3. Have a great figure.

. . . Oops! Dangit.

Am I a freak if I admit that I disagree with the majority of the article? Some of those sound like really bad ideas, IMO.

Also, why do we need to know that Maggie Kim is both a freelance writer and a singer-songwriter? How is that relevant to anything?

Oh, wait. I’m reading the wrong one. Er, hang on. O.K., this is just as silly as the previous one.

Since when is actually listening to what a person says and holding a conversation a strategy on how to get a man?

Huh?

13.) Spend time in places where men hang out.

The article seemed to forget the most important step.

Welp, that’s it. I’m depressed. Come on, Eve, I’ll buy you a drink.

. . .wait for me! . . .

Leave the last barstool on the end for me, will ya?

Women need a list of ways to meet a guy? Who knew we were in such short supply?

I feel like such an untapped resource all of a sudden.

It’s because you’re way the hell up in New England. Visit DC sometime and I’ll tap your resource… :wink:

If this lady has enough experience to write an article on meeting a man…she must not have that much experience keeping a man.

Guy here.

Go to the gym. It’s where all of the single men trying to build a great physique for women go. Or at least the single men with the time, money, and ambition to go. And those are qualities you’ll be looking for too. So approach some dude you like and start complimenting his guns, pecks, or whatever else you like about him

Addendum to rule 5 - accidentally pour your red wine all down the front of his pristine white short, then insist he take it off so you can have it laundered! Worked a charm for me, and MAN did he have a nice chest!

Addendum to rule 5 - accidentally pour your red wine all down the front of his pristine white shirt, then insist he take it off so you can have it laundered! Worked a charm for me, and MAN did he have a nice chest!

Sorry- double post - can a mod delete one of those (and this one) for me?

There were a few nuggets of good advice in there, though. The points about trying to be positive instead of constantly bitching about your life and not traveling in large packs of girls are common sense to me, but I suppose there are women who wouldn’t understand how that could turn a guy away.

Bolding mine.

But never, ever, compliment his bushels. That’s just gauche! :smiley:

I think drinking Cosmos is too Sex and the City, cute-girls-men-want-to-talk-to–I say we order tequila.

Can I buy you ladies a drink? :slight_smile:

Careful… there’s enough of them at the bar to quaify as “wolf pack” now.