A baby, our baby! Beta is born!

Glad my tears are not the only ones around here!!

Congratulations seems like such a small word to express the joy I’m feeling for you and your new family, TokyoPlayer.

This isn’t the first time you’ve brought me to tears over the last two years–but how wonderful that THIS time, they are tears of joy!!

My daughter wanted to add her congratulations as well!!

Congratulations!!!
What a beautiful baby. And mom looks great too.

I didn’t look that good after my c-section!!

Oh she IS a beauty!
Looks just like her mother.

I’m crying, too.

Thanks for sharing!

Oh, I’m crying…Words cannot express my joy at this news, That she is here and healthy & so beautiful to boot, and born on my Nephew’s Birthday.

Little Anya, all I can hope for you now is that for the rest of your life you remember how special you are.

God Bless You all.

From one Anya, to a new little Anya CONGRATULATIONS!

What a little cutiepie! WOOHOO!!! Welcome Anya!

sniffle

Treasure every moment (as though…). They don’t stay tiny newborns more’n five minutes, tops. But every day of growing and changing brings a new joy to treasure instead.

Be happy and proud (as though, again). Urendi Maleldil.

Congratulations Tokyo Player and Wife, and welcome to little Anya! What a beautiful baby, and such a loving family she has. Congratulations again. :slight_smile:

Ho‘omaika‘i ‘ana all around! She’s such a sweet little thing! Such a lovely name too, I’m so happy for you TokyoPlayer! Oh how I wish I could send gifts.
Such a blessed day we’ve all been waiting for with held breath. She has many happy aunties and uncles all around the world all smiling for her and you and the whole family.

I hope she makes you and mommy smile every day of your lives. :slight_smile:

squee! cute baby!
Congrats to you and yours!

Eh, she’s OK, I guess…

breaks

HOOZ DA WIDDLE ANYA? HOOZ DA WIDDLE ANYA? YOU IZ! YOU IZ!

She’s flippin’ adorable!!! YAY!

Welcome, Beautiful Anya!

Congrats Tokyo and Mrs.! You’ve travelled a long road to this most wonderful day.

I don’t think I’ve ever been so happy in all my years here at the Dope to see another thread!

I’ve followed your troubles and heartbreaks and concerns, and have looked daily for the good news that Beta-Chan had arrived. And here she is! And she is beautiful! And TokyoWife has no business at all looking so good so soon after a C-section.

And you just look so incredibly joyous, and your writing has made me and my two oldest daughters cry!

Congratulations, congratulations, congratulations!

I’m glad to hear that after some panic, all is well and your little one is here and safe. Congratulations and many happy times to all of you.

Oh wow.
Happy sniffles coming to you from Australia - she’s beaut mate!

MRW

ETA: This shouldn’t be in MPSIMS it has to be the least mundane or pointlesss thing there is.

Mazal tov!

My face hurts from smiling. It’s wonderful to see how happy all of you are! She’s beautiful. And you picked a lovely name for her.

Congratulations!

GT

I saw this this morning and haven’t had time to do more than grin in the direction of the dope all day.

Congrats! I got sniffly when I read about Anya’s arrival! Very happy for you, TokyoWife and your daughter. :slight_smile:

Anya, welcome to this big beautiful world. I’m so very happy you have joined us. You are loved, and celebrated, the world over.

May you lead a long (but not particularly interesting) life, full of health, peace and joy.

Pictures = more tears. Such a lot of happiness that little baby has brought!!!