A billion to ABBA?

I heard that ABBA was the top selling group of all history. But I like them anyway. Also, let us not compare falsely. If something like Britney Spears or what have you sell a lot nowadays it is only because of a breed of spoiled children whose parents give or let them buy everything they want.
Anyways, how could anybody not like Dancing Queen, Fernando, Chiquitita, and all the rest! Some people need to have the musical part of their brain analyzed. To the heavies who don’t take to ABBA, there is such a thing as a vision of life that doesn’t take the tragic or pretentious view of it. The non-tragic view has been called the classic vision and is found I think in Jane Austen as I remember, and other works in which nothing happens.
But my real purpose in writing is not to annoy the overly serious people who have pretentions to music criticism, since I fear them anyway, but to plead for anyone who knows where I can get ABBA in SWEDISH. I am guessing that they probably recorded the songs originally in English
and later may have made Swedish versions, so this is my second question–is this true? And 3) Do they really speak English or did they record by looking at phonetic symbols?
4) How do I locate the ABBA fan club?
Hail to Annie-Xmas. And to my grandparents who were from Varmland and Sodermanland. If I could spell Velcomen
I’d say that too. Every once in awhile I get a book on LEARNING SWEDISH but when I see that part about how there are 6 extra vowels in Swedish that only a Scandinavian can pronounce, I get discouraged.
Signed, Donald-My Great Uncle Albert Had A Bakery On The South Side of Chicago But His Brother My Grandfather Was A Northside Swede.

Hail to you,too. There is a marvelous CD called ABBA pa svenska that shows up on ebay from time to time. You can also try the major chains like Tower or HMV, as I think it’s still in print. 14 ABAA songs in Swedish.

In case anyone needs their ABBA fix, the band has endorsed cover band “Bjorn Again” as the closest thing you’ll get to a ABBA show nowadays. Visit http://www.bjornagain.com/ to get their tour schedule.

There’s also the A*Teens, a swedish pop cover band specializing in ABBA tunes. The sound exactly like the originals, except set to a heavier dance beat. They came out with a CD, last year I think it was.

IMHO, the promoters would have no trouble making back their $$ on a worldwide tour. (of course I also have a horse I almost named Super Trooper) But ABBA will never, ever sing together again.