A hearty F*** YOU

I am flying tomorrow - so I guess I am a holiday traveller. And I am travelling to LAX, with a six year old.

And we are planning to be slow, and take lots of pictures and be the smiley, happy Canadian stereotype.

Bring it on.

Not to mention they’re already clogging up shopping options. I need to make a Costco run in order to stock up on over-the-counter medications so that I can use up the balance in our flexplan account. I had hoped to go today, but my check hasn’t arrived in my account yet. That means I have to wait until the day after tomorrow before I can go. Yeah, right - that’s Black Friday, and you won’t catch me anywhere near a store.

As far as traveling, we’re traveling to the hockey rink this afternoon to watch the Sharks host the Black Hawks. It’s quite near the airport, but I won’t crowd things up for you - honest!

I drive really slow in the ultra-fast lane,
While people behind me are going insane.
I’m an asshole (He’s an asshole, what an asshole)
I’m an asshole (He’s an asshole, such an asshole)

You’re messing with the wrong guy! :mad:

A hearty FUCK YOU to all those people still at work yesterday who created an evening rush hour that slowed me down on my vacation journey.

That actually would be a better rant then the OP. I mean, who the hell flies on business the week of Thanksgiving? Anyone who does is just slowing things down for the vacationers. And with respect to highways, they’re a breeze for commuting this week, because so many people are off.

Me: [closes office door so co-workers don’t see him chortling like a lunatic]

Funking Sassy OP. It’s a waste of Mouthwatering Aioli Club, you grateful Rev ykcowrebbaj pinhead.

Hey, this is useful!

EVERYONE! ATTENTION!

The King Of The World will soon be driving on this freeway.

VACATE THE FREEWAY NOW! To give The King Of The World the right of way, as is his birthright!

To tell you the truth, everyone IS trying to go about their everyday business…even the travelers.

I’m picturing him driving around using one of these.

Yes, it’s a real product. The user pictures and comments are quite humorous.

Humorous? Those are fucking hilarious.

For those who can’t link to it, it’s a laptop desk for your steering wheel. This is my favorite comment:

I left my office in suburban NJ last night around 6:30 dreading traffic and sailed straight in to Manhattan unimpeded. It was truly bizarre (but I’m not complaining).

Funny link, Morbo.

Oh, it’s already been broughten!

Yeah! Those selfish pricks for wanting to spend time with loved ones once or twice a year. Someone needs to flip you a turkey, that’s a bird right, and a big one?

Get one of these, they’ll help clear the traffic out of your way.
:D:D

Yeah, Thanksgiving is one thing…

What we should really do with December holidays is this:

Make it alphabetical. Each household decides when they celebrate their December holiday. We do A-C in January, D-F in February…

That would put the Locrian household somewhere around June celebrating Christmas, which would be fucking great since my birthday is on 12/30. Anyone who’s ever gotten a beach ball or swimsuit for their birthday, well, I’ve got 100 sleds to trade. :smiley:

I was born in late August, so I don’t have any bikinis or beach balls, but I’ve got some lovely school supplies for trade! Garfield pencils, anyone?

Another late August baby here. I had an aunt who would take me shopping for my birthday, and buy me new clothes for school. However, I was allowed to pick out one toy to go along with the clothes.

Yeah, right. Uh huh. I’ll take it under ummmm advisement.

It ain’t your road, it ain’t your airplane, it ain’t your transit system. I go where I please, when I please. I don’t have to stop doing things just so you can make a profit or feel some sort of entitlement. If I have to go somewhere, or just want to go somewhere, I don’t need to ask anyone’s permission.

So go piss up a rope.

Were you born an asshole
Or did you work at it your whole life
Either way it worked out fine
Cuz you’re an asshole tonight

… The I-95 Asshole song

Oh yeah, toss the Dennis Leary song in there too, for good measure.