A Hearty Fuck You to the 3 Percenters, Oath Keepers, and Other Assorted Loonies

The tin foil hat buffoonery from these nut jobs is getting closer to home for me and I feel compelled to post here, where I enjoy a level of anonymity that my social network platforms do not.

I have friends and family from all over the political landscape, and I keep those with whom I disagree with on many issues in my feed so that it provides me with a glimpse into their mindset. There are a few of them that I can engage with, and have some level of civil discourse, which I find happens less and less the older that I’ve gotten.

Yesterday I saw 2 Facebook posts from people in my family that were simply batshit crazy. I came close to responding to the first, but thought better of it, particularly because this person will not ever stop should I engage. This is from the husband of my first cousin:

Ugh. Really?? Eliminate? FUCK YOU. And were I to say anything, I’m fairly certain that he would say that it was merely a joke. Of course, it’s not really a surprise to hear this rhetoric coming from a Maricopa County Corrections Officer. Still, FUUUUUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU.

The second post is from the brother in law of the above poster. My first cousin, retired NYPD, living currently in North Carolina, wrote this, attached to a Youtube link to a video of an interview w a former KGB officer (Yuri Bevmenov):

At least he capitalized “Feminazi”. And ironic that he calls out useful idiots, which is what I would describe him as being.

It’s just not worth my time to engage either one of these Constitutional Warriors, especially since they seem to prefer that those that I align with to be eliminated.

So here is where I shall offer my rebuttal.

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!!!

Yeah, fuck all those people who use the Internet to complain about whatever sticks in their craw!

I welcome people with opposing views. These folks are advocating for an armed Revolution.

Yea, for all the time you spend typing FUCK YOU over and over you could have posted a scathing rebuttal on FB where it might have done some good, if not for the other guy, then for your own piece of mind.

Friendly Amendment offered: FUCK YOU (repeated X times) to all Sovereign Citizens, Freemen on the Land, and White Nationalists. And John Birchers, if there are any, any more.

And a special FUCK YOU to the Bundys and all their little followers and sympathizers.

I typed FUCK You one time, then copied and pasted. It took me 15 seconds.
I don’t want to engage the guy, or tell him what I honestly think of him, as he’s someone that I will likely see in future holidays, and I get along very well with his wife (my cousin).

At least their content was more creative than yours. Only two words, really? That’s all you got?

That tarp really tied the refuge together.

I deleted/closed my Facebook account, and never regretted it. You get a notice when you do that which tells you that if you log in at any time in the next 2 weeks, your account is still valid, but I wasn’t even tempted. Good riddance.
If I need people to piss me off, I’ll come here.

that last part was a joke

True. My response is indeed bereft of content. I should have put a wee bit more effort in, but am at work and can’t give it the time to craft something that is worthy of my outrage; still, I just wanted to say something, even if it was just those 2 words.

Set up a fake account, with a gummint-sounding name. Then send him the following message:

TO: (insert name of whackjob here)

ATTENTION: YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION, FINANCIAL DATA, INTELLIGENCE REGARDING YOUR CURRENT WHEREABOUTS, AND TRAVEL PLANS HAVE BEEN ACQUIRED.

PLEASE REMAIN IN YOUR PRESENT LOCATION AND AWAIT FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS.

WE AT THE OFFICE OF POLITICAL COMPLIANCE WISH TO EXPRESS OUR GRATITUDE TO REDACTED FOR THE VALUABLE ASSISTANCE RENDERED IN NOTIFYING US OF YOUR ACTIVITIES.

All Hail President-For-Life Obama

(bolding mine)

You’re new to this internet thing, aren’t you?

I did say “might”.

I’m in the same boat as the OP though not to the same degree. Sometimes when I get tired of the bombastic bullshit (which can come from both sides of the spectrum) I’ll respond, “what makes you think that?”. They’ll puff up, of course, but I notice their rant then often turns into a more reasoned argument and the ridiculous exaggerations fade away. Or not, then I just trim the Facbook Friend hedge.

Fuck everybody. I’ll start with the women.

You could have spent that time buying a gun. It takes about as long. Think, man, think!

No, they’re being internet tough guys. They’re annoying but harmless. Ignore them.

What do you finish with?

:smack:

Mostly, yes. Especially the annoying part. But as far as harmless, that is something that I’m not so sure about. The more often that this bile is spewed, the more potential for harm there is. It nudges other like minded folks in that same direction, towards armed rebellion; and these are people that have been stockpiling weapons at a prodigious rate the past 7 years.

Ignoring them is probably my best course of action.