A heavenly conundrum. . .

Jude’s General Letter to the Church
22. And of some have compassion, making a difference:
23. And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

That’s been summarized as “hate the sin, love the sinner”.

Now- to what I hope & trust the most likely Hell/Damnation scenario to be
and how this fits in with the OP…

I firmly believe that in the Big Finale’, all beings will behold God- Who is the Father, the Lord Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit- and will also behold themselves in the full Light of God’s Love & Justice. At that time, each and every being will
realize & acknowledge Father God, Lord Jesus & Mothering Spirit- either in love & adoration or in fear & loathing, with a good part of that attitude based on the course they had set during their mortal lives. Then again, there may well be God/Jesus-deniers on Earth who at that moment will also fall in Love with Deity.
Many people who lived & died as Jews, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, Pagans, agnostics & atheists may well rejoice to find they were mistaken & that the Triune God with Jesus as the Enfleshed Word/Son is the Ultimate Truth.

But for those who are so hardened against Deity’s True Love & True Justice-
what of them? Is God to eliminate their free wills to make them love Him? Is
God to keep them alive forever in His Presence to despise & cringe in His Light
forever? Is God to send them out of His despised Presence so they may dwell forever in the darkness they prefer? Or is God to mercifully put them out of their
self-induced-miserable existence? I see pros & cons to every option. I do know that whatever happens will be the Highest Expression of Divine Love & Justice.

Now for an example-

From what I recall, little Adolf Hitler had a good loving Mama, whom he also loved.
Let’s assume Mama Hitler went to Heaven, where she adored God/Jesus/Spirit
and sorrowed to see the monster her son became, prayed continually for him, and then saw her boy lauch himself from the bunker into Eternity, standing in the Presence of the King of the Jews.

Now, maybe Hitler realized & was horrified at the monster he had become, and threw himself on the Eternal Mercy of God, and wonder of wonders, actually received that Mercy. And so God/Jesus/Spirit & Mama Hitler & her beloved redeemed son & all his victims lived together happily ever after.

But what if he didn’t and would never turn from his evil? What if his one thought
at seeing the Face of King Messiah Jesus was rage & contempt that he could not
make Jesus into Victim Six Million and One, and then wanted to go on to wipe out the Jews & their toadies who seemed to inundate Heaven?

Now, God is Eternal & probably could let little insect Hitler rant & rage all through Eternity with no harm to His Divine Self, but should God allow Mama Hitler to be
eternally pained at her son’s continued raging hatred or should He give her the
ability to disregard the son she bore & loved but now must let go to his own chosen way?