The rules are simple. You must go in alphabetical order from the last post. First is the artist or band, next is the song title or album which must be one letter up from the artist.
For example, if the letter in play was Q, you could post Queen, Radio GaGa. If it was Z, you could post Frank Zappa, Ancient Armaments.
The bands will go A,B,C and the songs will always be one letter above the band.
Get it, Got it, Good
Let’s Play
AC/DC
Big Balls
the Beatles
Can’t Buy Me Love
Cowboy Junkies
“Dead Flowers”
Unless it’s supposed to be:
Duke Ellington
“East St. Louis Toodle-oo”
Cowboy Junkies was the right post.
So, I will play, Def Leppard, Euphoria
Sgt Schwartz
Engelbert Humperdinck, From the Heart !
(Okay, I looked that one up and it’s not really a song but an album. I just wanted to say Engelbert Humperdinck. So . . .)
Enya
“Flora’s Secret”
The Guess Who
Hand me Down World
FrantzJ
September 3, 2006, 7:15am
9
Jimi Hendrix
Jammin’ (a live track)
FrantzJ
September 3, 2006, 7:16am
10
Holy living f***, how did I have a brain fart like that. Oh my God.
Please forgive me, board.
Jimi Hendrix
Izabella
Kenna “Love Hate Sensation”
silenus
September 3, 2006, 2:28pm
13
Elton John
“King Must Die, The”
silenus
September 3, 2006, 2:53pm
15
Gordon Lightfoot
“Minstrel of the Dawn”
Moody Blues–Nights in White Satin
Glenn Miller
“Now I Know”
[QUOTE=Sgt Schwartz]
Moody Blues–Nights in White Satin
[/QUOTE]
Oops, not only earlier than mine, but much better.
silenus
September 3, 2006, 3:39pm
19
New Riders of the Purple Sage
“One Too Many Stories”
Orchestral Manoeuvvres in the Dark
“Pandora’s Box”